The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

A burston would not be that bad actually, Im gonna put a vote then!

Burston or Latron?

I personally hate burst weapons due to the lack of control. The Latron, not prime, isn't that powerful, but is an excellent weapon with the right fire discipline. Use it wrong, like just spraying torso shots, and your enemies will laugh at you.

I'd say watching her master it would be interesting.

Seriously people, stahp. Lady Viper can't even get her character, Munin to finish one conversation with Gaia and Mortos because everyone is posting like they've got fingers that move faster than Kenyans can run. It's sort of one thing after the other it seems.

I'm off to bed as well. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Man, it sure would suck if Cardina got ambushed, alone and without her frame, on the way to her room. That'd be quite the damn plan, pull the Corpus fleet back to give the Church a false sense of safety, then make a clandestine strike when their guard is down.

To bad Silac didn't think of that...

*cough* *cough*

I'm getting off as well. It's too bad sh*t just hit the fan. Hopefully this doesn't progress too much so everyone has a chance to post.

Lady_Viper, don't rage quit the RP life.

For the people who aren't leaving just yet:

original.jpg

Edited by CosmoKnight

I'm going off too. But before i do i think i'lll clear up something incase anyone was wondering. Tyranis has the ability to sense people by seeing what is called their "aura". It is a manifestation of ones true self. When he looks at Gaia he sees a radiant glow as golden as the light of the sun. Meaning Gaia is a truly pure person. But by looking at Mortos he would see a cloud as black as the night sky due to Mortos nature and past actions and the general feeling most people get around him. I have not figured out a way to explain it myself, maybe it has to do with him being an Oberon, maybe something he learned during his four hundred years as a Tenno. I will think of a way to explain it in due time just in case you were curious.

You're right in the middle of it Astralin.  Makes sense for the first wave to be hunter-killer proxies that can deploy through a vacuum.

I'll be in the middle of the storm out in the void once all of this goes down, Van is an expert pilot after all.

As usual, Rien is everywhere but nowhere at the same time. I wonder if he and Temperance will become something of a dynamic duo since in the few instances they have worked together, they certainly produce results. Rien actually respects Temperance after having observed him for much of the time he has been on the derelict.

Cardina will strongly object to someone walking a private army onto her Church without permission, helpful or no. I thought Galoy's ship was denied from entering anyways, and a troop transport certainly wasn't cleared to dock.

We'll do our best Revel, but please don't have Anislim be the deus ex machina of this RP.  It really takes the fun out of it for everyone else.

Addendum:  Just to be clear, 'deus ex machina' is basically a character/force that pops up and magically solves everyone's problems.  More or less.  It's fun for that one person, but not so much for everyone else, because they're just the guys who get rescued.

Edit: Thank you, Astralin, for clarifying.

Edited by Temperance000

Uh.. Revel  Garoy's ship wasn't allowed into the hanger because he one never asked for access, and two never got permission to enter the hanger bay, so he wouldn't have been able to even get in to scan the Zanuka. If he continued to try and enter the hanger his ship would have been shot into the black of space.

Edit: Deus Ex Machina don't necessarily have to be characters.

also when the hek did Swarmer mechs and an army get access to the Church?!?

Edited by Astralin

Cardina will strongly object to someone walking a private army onto her Church without permission, helpful or no. I thought Galoy's ship was denied from entering anyways, and a troop transport certainly wasn't cleared to dock.

Uh.. Revel  Garoy's ship wasn't allowed into the hanger because he one never asked for access, and two never got permission to enter the hanger bay, so he wouldn't have been able to even get in to scan the Zanuka. If he continued to try and enter the hanger his ship would have been shot into the black of space.

Edit: Deus Ex Machina don't necessarily have to be characters.

also when the hek did Swarmer mechs and an army get access to the Church?!?

They didn't get access. Garoy didn't even request permission to dock and it looks like Revel skipped over my response where the docking officer contacted Garoy and told him to state his name and business. A force-field like the one that can be seen on the asteroid in that one invasion tileset blocked Garoy's shuttle from entering the hangar in fact. The docking officer also made sure to let him know that further attempts at forced entry would be perceived as hostile and he would be shot down.

Not to sound mean or anything but if Revel continues to do his own thing like this and ignore the warnings of others and the procedure the characters actually have to go through in the rp then I will have to ask him to leave.

Edited by Sumika1204

Editing then.

EDIT: Well the that request of docking would have just waste our time. So I made a cut what seems to be unjustified by you. Ansilm doesn't believe on Tenno he clearly trusts only on those what has professions about constructs, technician and engineering as this way of living.

Edited by Revel72

Revel, please try to keep the power levels within reason. Things like cutting a Harvester in half with a single swing and taking on thousands of enemies at once are too much.

Ansilm's profile... Was it page 16. Was it? I don't remember. Who knows what kind of knowledge he has claimed by his 84 years career of fighting against pretty much everything but I assure you. He is having a small rest now. At small hiding spot on the ship. He itself said that he hates those shields.

Edited by Revel72

um... Alright a few.. things
1. Revel you still didn't remove the fact that Garoy was never on the ship in the first place.
2.The Corpus ships haven't arrived quite yet so .... I'm not sure what cannon fire you are shooting down, nor what auto cannon fire you are avoiding.. nor which ship you are landing on.
3. Yes Tenno are powerful... but so far nothing is more powerful than a prime frame that we know of. so this line
"Primed up technology Corpus has researched. It is not powerful as my own but to these Tenno... It can be an ace"
Well... it doesn't really make much sense.
4. Going on the fact that Tenno are yes powerful. a single soldier no matter how powerful cannot possibly go through several thousand men and Harvesters.

5. Power levels, remember to salt all of your characters with a nice dosage of realism, to much power makes characters feel extremely fake and just sucks the fun from others. However a character that is too realistic can have the same effect and not fit.

6. I understand you want Ansilm to be strong but, let's be honest he's in his 80s if i remember reading correctly, I'll have to go back and look, anyway age is something that no one can outrun no matter the training, enhancements, or space magic so even if he was strong enough and equipped with enough firepower to kill an entire Corpus cruiser by himself thousands of infantry and harvesters would tire even the most spry of Tenno to exhaust themselves to death before they finished their mission.