The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

um... Alright a few.. things

1. Revel you still didn't remove the fact that Garoy was never on the ship in the first place.

2.The Corpus ships haven't arrived quite yet so .... I'm not sure what cannon fire you are shooting down, nor what auto cannon fire you are avoiding.. nor which ship you are landing on.

3. Yes Tenno are powerful... but so far nothing is more powerful than a prime frame that we know of. so this line

"Primed up technology Corpus has researched. It is not powerful as my own but to these Tenno... It can be an ace"

Well... it doesn't really make much sense.

4. Going on the fact that Tenno are yes powerful. a single soldier no matter how powerful cannot possibly go through several thousand men and Harvesters.

5. Power levels, remember to salt all of your characters with a nice dosage of realism, to much power makes characters feel extremely fake and just sucks the fun from others. However a character that is too realistic can have the same effect and not fit.

6. I understand you want Ansilm to be strong but, let's be honest he's in his 80s if i remember reading correctly, I'll have to go back and look, anyway age is something that no one can outrun no matter the training, enhancements, or space magic so even if he was strong enough and equipped with enough firepower to kill an entire Corpus cruiser by himself thousands of infantry and harvesters would tire even the most spry of Tenno to exhaust themselves to death before they finished their mission.

Putting up some edits more. Thanks for getting me putted on work like I would be in one at RL :P. Anyway.

I said i was gonna sleep but seeing as posting has not stopped and the fact i am addicted to it i'll linger a little longer. 

On to whats happening on my side. Ty is currently suffering from a condition i call the Crimson Rage. In this state he is overcome by his own personal emotions. These emotions would be easiest to take control when he becomes extremely agitated and is further amplified by combat. Causing him to break his usual calm, gentlemen like personality into that of a mad man. i based the condition itself off the "Black Rage" from Warhammer 40k. And the crazyness? Yuuki Terumi. This is by no means an alternate persona or a special power. It is simply a condition he alone suffers from as a result of the guilt of his past failures.

Edited by MasterDread

Putting up some edits more. Thanks for getting me putted on work like I would be in one at RL :P. Anyway.

I... wait what work line? I'm... very confused.

Either way hopefully the posting slows down so that we don't move to far ahead for those that went to sleep to act.

Edited by Astralin

Thank you for trying, Revel.  Just keep in mind that in this RP, Ansilm is just like any other Tenno.  He is not Superman, invincible, all-knowing, and able to clear who fleets with the aid of his private army.  Like the others, he is limited.

Take Temperance, for example.  He technically has access to all the resources of the Lotus, but all he's called down are three corvettes and a cruiser, and that was in the middle of a pitched space battle.  He can dredge up peoples' names and histories, but his system is not complete or infallible, and really only serves as a way around awkward or tedious character introductions.

My point is, just remember that you have to work within the rules, if this RP is going to be fun for everyone.

Thanks Revel.

Thank you for trying, Revel.  Just keep in mind that in this RP, Ansilm is just like any other Tenno.  He is not Superman, invincible, all-knowing, and able to clear who fleets with the aid of his private army.  Like the others, he is limited.

Take Temperance, for example.  He technically has access to all the resources of the Lotus, but all he's called down are three corvettes and a cruiser, and that was in the middle of a pitched space battle.  He can dredge up peoples' names and histories, but his system is not complete or infallible, and really only serves as a way around awkward or tedious character introductions.

My point is, just remember that you have to work within the rules, if this RP is going to be fun for everyone.

Thanks Revel.

Thou things are going a bit too fast. While I was sleeping you guys had done like 20 or 10 posts to RP of this. So yeah... Damn I hate to be ill...

Alright guys I'm heading to bed, be back online in around 6-8 hours, try not to blaze to far ahead in posting.

Also sorry if my list came off as being an &#!, but it's only to try and make the issues aware so that they can be learned from and make sure everyone gets a fun experience out of the RP without anyone taking matters directly into their own hands.

Alright... Peace everyone

We try to restrain ourselves.  It doesn't always work.

I know that feeling mate. Lust of just going through fast and without thinking to the end. Pretty much like overextending on Team Fortress 2 and getting yourself and your medic killed.

Alright guys I'm heading to bed, be back online in around 6-8 hours, try not to blaze to far ahead in posting.

Also sorry if my list came off as being an &#!, but it's only to try and make the issues aware so that they can be learned from and make sure everyone gets a fun experience out of the RP without anyone taking matters directly into their own hands.

Alright... Peace everyone

Says that goes to sleep but still is on the forums... WHAT IS THIS MAGIC?!

Snale, I had a feeling Card was gonna regret not wearing her frame at all times, sadly Aran or Gandraya can help her, as they are busy with the corpus ship

Yeaaah that's biting her in the &#! now, but there's a reason she doesn't. She was never issued a frame because her training wasn't finished before the Collapse. Instead she stole it from a dead Nyx, so it isn't really fitted or synced to her very well, for example why she has to manually take off the helmet instead of making it fold back with a mental command. It's much more like a suit of armor than a second skin, and wearing a suit of armor all the time sucks.

But I'm curious to see how this goes.

Yeaaah that's biting her in the &#! now, but there's a reason she doesn't. She was never issued a frame because her training wasn't finished before the Collapse. Instead she stole it from a dead Nyx, so it isn't really fitted or synced to her very well, for example why she has to manually take off the helmet instead of making it fold back with a mental command. It's much more like a suit of armor than a second skin, and wearing a suit of armor all the time sucks.

But I'm curious to see how this goes.

huh never knew the helmets retracted, i always thought you had to take it off or something.

Ansilm has been pushed back and wounded but his reinforcements made pretty much at ace time. Greatest set back is just that he is under healing right now.

still want help from a hunter-class gunship? ya know to take out said 20 harvesters.

still want help from a hunter-class gunship? ya know to take out said 20 harvesters.

One at time just ask Ansilm to assist any time if they comes as swarm don't even bother to ask from Ansilm to assist without he would have somebody to provide support for him. Ansilm is able to take down 3 at time but it takes time and after the fight he needs to wait that abilities comes out of the cool down.

One at time just ask Ansilm to assist any time if they comes as swarm don't even bother to ask from Ansilm to assist without he would have somebody to provide support for him. Ansilm is able to take down 3 at time but it takes time and after the fight he needs to wait that abilities comes out of the cool down.

So you don't want the aid from Aran and Gandraya are willing to give, I'm confused 6_9

So you don't want the aid from Aran and Gandraya are willing to give, I'm confused 6_9

Let us proceed on the RP it is matter of the to which direction situation is growing Ansilm will be making decision as he sees something is best to be done btw. He is not known that your characters are on the ship too because he is not informed about it.

Let us proceed on the RP it is matter of the to which direction situation is growing Ansilm will be making decision as he sees something is best to be done btw. He is not known that your characters are on the ship too because he is not informed about it.

good point.

Okay guys, I need some help. I've never written a character like Damin before, and I'm starting to feel like I'm hitting a wall. Could you guys give me some feedback and some advice on what to do with him? I don't want him to turn out to be a bland character...