The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

On a side note, yes, I remember now. Still, last Gaia knew Cardina was in there. After talking with the Nova twins, she went right back to the cafeteria and largely assumed Cardina would be in or near the hangar still.

I believe that when the lights went out Cardina made an announcement over the comms saying there was an intruder on board. The Corpus mole they had been searching for. He had deactivated the generators. Then the hunting party of Harvesters made it on board. Thats about as much as i can tell you Viper 

Also, the Harvesters actually did not need to come via space. The Corpus do have those wormhole things they can use to board enemy ships. They could have teleported them in at known coordinates but then again, if you were running for your life, I bet the last thing you would think of would be coordinates.

I believe that when the lights went out Cardina made an announcement over the comms saying there was an intruder on board. The Corpus mole they had been searching for. He had deactivated the generators. Then the hunting party of Harvesters made it on board. Thats about as much as i can tell you Viper 

Well damn, there goes the stalker hunt. now I have to come up with something else 

Well damn, there goes the stalker hunt. now I have to come up with something else 

I'm actually working on a future Stalker hunt. But it is something me and Blade will need to discuss since i originally was planning to involve his characters. Not to say i still don't intend to. I just need time to work out the details

Edited by MasterDread

I'm actually working on a future Stalker hunt. But it is something me and Blade will need to discuss since i originally was planning to involve his characters. Not to say i still don't intend to. I just need time to work out the details

I'm still up for it man.