The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Cyrios would be pretty helpful right now.

You know, considering his ability to hack exosuits and all...

Hey Fish are we pretty much done with Yuzuki getting upgraded?

Edited by Unendingblade

Yuzuki's done being programmed.

Two Tenno (Tetsuya and Miho) and Zanuka Prime vs around 7-8 Harvesters. Who will win?

The enemy Corpus and Harvesters will not be expecting having to fight one of their own.

Oh man, my money's on the harvesters. I'd say one tenno can beat one harvester, gets killed by two. A true Master Tenno, which Tatsuya certainly is not, could take down two. Miho is almost more of a liability than an asset. The Zanuka Prime has a last-minute designed combat AI, but that's kind of balanced by the enhanced prime components. I say it could kill a Harvester.

So that's one from Tatsuya, maybe one from Miho, and one from the Zanuka Prime. That leaves four or five. They don't stand a chance.

You forget about the secret weapon. Cyrios has coded a Harvester, and while all the others are fighting, he can copy+paste that code into a few others. Sure, he'll need to get to them first, but he's a priority target for Corpus so I wouldn't be surprised if like 3 tried to go after him.

One electro-taser-touch and that Harvester is his.

You forget about the secret weapon. Cyrios has coded a Harvester, and while all the others are fighting, he can copy+paste that code into a few others. Sure, he'll need to get to them first, but he's a priority target for Corpus so I wouldn't be surprised if like 3 tried to go after him.

One electro-taser-touch and that Harvester is his.

Oh, well we were talking about Tatsuya, Miho and Yuzuki. If Cyrios joined I'd say they could handle five or six, considering robots are his specialty.

Oh man, my money's on the harvesters. I'd say one tenno can beat one harvester, gets killed by two. A true Master Tenno, which Tatsuya certainly is not, could take down two. Miho is almost more of a liability than an asset. The Zanuka Prime has a last-minute designed combat AI, but that's kind of balanced by the enhanced prime components. I say it could kill a Harvester.

So that's one from Tatsuya, maybe one from Miho, and one from the Zanuka Prime. That leaves four or five. They don't stand a chance.

Yuzuki, is going to be armed with missile launchers like most Zanukas, Plasma rifles, more than usual as thanks to the prime parts it can wield more than normal. Plasma claws, like that of a plasma sword but claws.

Tatsuya is no master Tenno, but he can hold on his own, Miho so far only got basic sword stances of the Tranquil Cleave stance, yes she will be using a Nikana, her only guns are her Dual Vipers given to her by Tatsuya.

Attakai already got rid of one Harvester actually when he saved Sam by impaling it with his Orthos, he used a Switch Teleport replacing Sam with himself and got under the Harvester.

Another thing, Argus is around so you won't know yet.

Edited by Unendingblade

Yuzuki, is going to be armed with missile launchers like most Zanukas, Plasma rifles, more than usual as thanks to the prime parts it can wield more than normal. Plasma claws, like that of a plasma sword but claws.

Tatsuya is no master Tenno, but he can hold on his own, Miho so far only got basic sword stances of the Tranquil Cleave stance, yes she will be using a Nikana, her only guns are her Dual Vipers given to her by Tatsuya.

Attakai already got rid of one Harvester actually when he saved Sam by impaling it with his Orthos, he used a Switch Teleport replacing Sam with himself and got under the Harvester.

Another thing, Argus is around so you won't know yet.

Well if you keep adding tenno, then yeah they can handle more Harvesters.

Keep Zanuka Prime out of god mode, please. If he's stronger than a normal Harvester, sure, he's a player character after all. Keep in mind, though, a warframe prime is only slightly more powerful because of their equipment; the skill that earned them the suit is what you fear a Prime for.

Edited by SnaleKing