The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Bad time, I think, Aramiral.  Maybe wait until we wrap up the Corpus invasion arc.  We've had to reorganize posting so as not to leave anyone behind, and it might be awkward for new characters to just pop into the mix at this point.  But I'm not the one in charge, and technically, this RP is open to all.  Do as you wish.

So, because I can, while we wait for pwnr to post the next installment, this is a list of named characters appearing in Call of the Faithful.  Please let me know if I miss any.

Addendum: this list will be periodically updated to reflect the current state of the RP

Cardina (SnaleKing) - Vespa Nyx, Herald of the Ascension, paired with Temperance

Shinkiro (BIGBushido) - Ash, funny when drunk, paired with Pyre

Mortos/Gaia (Sumika1204) - Twin Divinities, a Nekros and a Trinity

Rien (Sumika1204) - Swindle Loki, Church Observer

Pyre (Sumika1204) - Ember Prime, Acolyte, paired with Shinkiro

Samantha Church (Drakeradian) - human, Red Veil Resistance, romantically interested in Attakai

Jinx (Lady_Viper) - Stalker-esque Nyx, Arthur's twin sister, hates Cardina

Arthur (Lady_Viper) - Stalker-esque Excalibur, Jinx's twin brother, strongly dislikes Cardina

Munin (Lady_Viper) - Nekros, keeps the twins in line

Arkas "Ark" Plexon / Damin (Arkitect_Plexon) - Locust Ash, split personality

Cyril (thelastpwnr99) - Vauban, Ark's tech expert

Tatsuya (Unendingblade) - Pendragon Excalibur, formerly of the Rising Sun Clan, paired with Miho

Miho (Unendingblade) - (newly) Mag, parasitically attached to Tatsuya

Yuzuki (Unendingblade) - Zanuka Prime, Miho's new pet

Cyrios (fishworshipper) - Master hacker with Orokin prostheses.  A lot of them.

Tyranis (MasterDread) - Oberon, sanctioned Lotus operative

Taranis (CosmoKnight) - Volt, holds conversations with his conscience

Aran/Gandraya (Issun134) - the Nova twins, virtually finish each other's sentences

Argus (Unendingblade) - Rhino Prime, Grand Master of the Rising Sun Clan

Attakai (Unendingblade) - Loki, son of Argus, romantically interested in Samantha Church

Desolas (Unendingblade) - Frost, Captain of the Rising Sun Honor Guard, all-around prick, currently absent

Ansilm (Revel72) - pseudoframe with a very wide ability pallet, apparently has command of a private army

Corvo (Drakeradian) - Nekros, left behind by Leo to recover from a heart attack, now up and swinging.  Hard.

Silac (Arkitect_Plexon) - Corpus big-wig with too much time and money, and a fixation on Cardina

Temperance (Temperance000) - Locust Ash, representative of the Lotus and the Tenno High Council, paired with Cardina

Wow, that's a long list.

And this, Aramiral, is why now is not the best time to jump in.  Coordinating this many characters in a single story arc is absolutely insane.  For now, I advise that you watch and see how the RP works.  Afterwards, we welcome you to the fold.

Edit:

The Departed and Deceased

Leonardo "Leo" and the crew of the Shark (Drakeradian) - proto-Excalibur and the motley crew of his well-traveled scout ship

Poseidon and the crew of the Bleak Veil (Drakeradian) - Triton Hydroid and his jolly rogers.  Mostly dead, and no one cares.

Ezekiel (Wyzilla) - Markhor Oberon, "the Sanguine," left in the belly of the Derelict

Kistella (NovaDReaper) - Trinity, has a crazed Nekros for a brother, left behind near Ezekiel

Psycha and Brutos (ZeroSmite) - Nyx and Rhino, Lotus operatives sent to help Temperance, never really arrived

Ahteryl (JJKDrake) - Volt, criminally insane, shared mind with an Infested Golem, literally eaten by Cardina

Synder (thelastpwnr99) - Essence Loki, Corpus supporter, aka.  "Bastard," decapitated by Jinx (:D)

Edited by Temperance000

So, because I can, while we wait for pwnr to post the next installment, this is a list of named characters appearing in Call of the Faithful.  Please let me know if I miss any.

Cardina (SnaleKing) - Vespa Nyx, Herald of the Ascension, paired with Temperance

Shinkiro (BIGBushido) - Ash, funny when drunk, paired with Pyre

Mortos/Gaia (Sumika1204) - Twin Divinities, a Nekros and a Trinity

Rien (Sumika1204) - Swindle Loki, Church Observer

Pyre (Sumika1204) - Ember Prime, Acolyte, paired with Shinkiro

Samantha Church (Drakeradian) - human, Red Veil Resistance, romantically interested in Attakai

Jinx (Lady_Viper) - Nyx, Arthur's twin sister

Arthur (Lady_Viper) - Pendragon Excalibur, Jinx's twin brother

Munin (Lady_Viper) - Nekros, keeps the twins in line

Arkas "Ark" Plexon / Damin (Arkitect_Plexon) - Locust Ash, split personality

Cyril (thelastpwnr99) - Vauban, Ark's tech expert

Tatsuya (Unendingblade) - Excalibur, formerly of the Rising Sun Clan, paired with Miho

Miho (Unendingblade) - (newly) Mag, parasitically attached to Tatsuya

Yuzuki (Unendingblade) - Zanuka Prime, Miho's new pet

Cyrios (fishworshipper) - Master hacker with Orokin prostheses.  A lot of them.

Tyranis (MasterDread) - Oberon, sanctioned Lotus operative

Taranis (CosmoKnight) - Volt, holds conversations with his conscience

Aran/Gandraya (Issun134) - the Nova twins, virtually finish each other's sentences

Argus (Unendingblade) - Rhino Prime, Grand Master of the Rising Sun Clan

Attakai (Unendingblade) - Loki, son of Argus, romantically interested in Samantha Church

Desolas (Unendingblade) - Frost, Captain of the Rising Sun Honor Guard, all-around prick, currently absent

Ansilm (Revel72) - pseudoframe with a very wide ability pallet, apparently has command of a private army

Temperance (Temperance000) - Locust Ash, representative of the Lotus and the Tenno High Council, paired with Cardina

Wow, that's a long list.

And this, Aramiral, is why now is not the best time to jump in.  Coordinating this many characters in a single story arc is absolutely insane.  For now, I advise that you watch and see how the RP works.  Afterwards, we welcome you to the fold.

I feel really official now.