The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Also incase anyone had not seen Sumika and i have made a vote on what order we will use for posting. Only two have voted, 1 for each of our ideas. Please go back a page or two and read it. The sooner we have that settled the sooner we get back to the RP because waiting on a single person is not going to work.

Snale already set up a timezone system, and I think we should try it before we completely dis it.

If it bothers you so, I will gladly make it a Corpus supporting Tenno.  That was my original plan but Ark thought it would be weird.

I thought it would be weird for a Tenno to speak CORPUS, I didn't say make it a Corpus in a warframe.

Well please full me in on the continuity we're using, so these mistakes quit happening.

Let's see. Alad V is dead. This takes place in the few days between his death and another rp where people are at Jupiter to take Alad's data. That means nobody has access to the data in this rp. The Harvesters, sure since Alad's representatives on Ida are still selling the ones that were made by Alad V before his death. Anything else in particular, you'll have to ask me since I can't name anything else off the top of my head.

If it bothers you so, I will gladly make it a Corpus supporting Tenno.  That was my original plan but Ark thought it would be weird.

Really? Because Snail have already had a Corpus supporting character in another installation.

The text what you made Pwnr... Is delicious. Ansilm might be able to be flanked by this disguise trick but just look out of his experience over battlefields and murdering many Tenno who supported Corpus. (Btw. I will be giving new armor to Ansilm soon as his old one will be damaged too much. So Pwnr will have some freedom against Ansilm too who is hanging around the hangar currently)

Edited by Revel72

Precisely.  For lore reasons, I will make Synder a Corpus supporting Tenno.  No problem.

All in favor of Synder not speaking Corpus?

It would be okay for him to speak Corpus or common because the Lotus deciphered the Corpus language so it's not impossible and translators are something available in this continuity.

Revel, I'd rather not have this interesting, well-considered plot get stomped out before it starts.

I don't see why a Tenno can't learn a language. Alad, Ruk, Darvo and Hek are fluent in Tenno, and it's probably a lot harder for a Corpus to learn the language of an all-but-mute race than the other way around.

Edited by SnaleKing

Revel, I'd rather not have this interesting, well-considered plot get stomped out before it starts.

I don't see why a Tenno can't learn a language. Alad, Ruk, Darvo and Hek are fluent in Tenno, and it's probably a lot harder for a Corpus to learn the language of an all-but-mute race than the other way around.

You know, I never thought about it that way xD

Edited by Arkitect_Plexon

I know. Anyway come to the Chatango. NOW!

Okay, just read the post.  Speaking as Temperance:

"You fracking bastard!  I am going hang you by the ankles from Cardina's vines and peel your 'frame off you one plate at a time!"

Seriously pwnr, not cool.

Great, great twist, which I love, but not f*cking cool.

Edited by Temperance000

Okay, just read the post.  Speaking as Temperance:

"You fracking bastard!  I am going hang you by the ankles from Cardina's vines and to peel your 'frame off you one plate at a time!"

Seriously pwnr, not cool.

Great, great twist, which I love, but not f*cking cool.

Yeah taking control of someone else's character is a big no no.

Either Drake or Unending, depending on if we're using the new timezone-based order, or the old alphabetical one.  For their own sake, I hope they hurry.  I am itching to beat the living sh*t out of Snyder.  Then let him heal, beat him again, brutalize him a bit, and flush him out the airlock into the sun.