The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Okay, after the Corpus arc, there are some loose ends to be cleaned up before the time skip. Can everyone name any that they know of? I'd like to be able to compile a list so I know when the next instalment is to go up.

Tyranis is going to meet with Argus and Attakai with his plan to track down the Stalker so they can have their revenge. Since Viper's characters are also looking for him and she seems interested in the idea. I will have to add her into the mix before i am ready for the skip.

Tyranis is going to meet with Argus and Attakai with his plan to track down the Stalker so they can have their revenge. Since Viper's characters are also looking for him and she seems interested in the idea. I will have to add her into the mix before i am ready for the skip.

I thought Viper's characters realized it was only a Harvester and were disappointed that it wasn't the Stalker... ?

Okay, after the Corpus arc, there are some loose ends to be cleaned up before the time skip. Can everyone name any that they know of? I'd like to be able to compile a list so I know when the next instalment is to go up.

Check a few pages back Sumika.  I did this while waiting for pwnr to post Synder's entrance.

Edit:  Bottom of page 96, edited to account for Synder and Corvo

Edited by Temperance000

Check a few pages back Sumika.  I did this while waiting for pwnr to post Synder's entrance.

Edit:  Bottom of page 96, edited to account for Synder and Corvo

That's just a list of characters. I'm talking about story elements after the invasion. Things like the Tyranis wanting to organize a stalker hunt.

On a side note, Pwnr (whenever it is you come on), I request permission to control a squad of Corpus Crewmen for a bit in the Cafeteria. It's mostly for comedy purposes.

4 in the mornin and i'm still up. Mayn i don't need sleep! Sleep is for pussies mayn!

SLEEP_84b522_2014956.jpg