Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transformation System

UGUNDE

I have been playing warframe for quiet a while now and what i'd like to see would be a transformation system ,ill explain what i mean by this:

Basically a transformation bar that would charge per every enemy you kill then afterward your warframe can transform and by transform i mean his energy will burst from his body (depending on the color) and will get buffs like little speed , strength boost and slightly increased endurance and also that warframe will unlock a new skill that he can use only while he is in transformed state.

each warframe should get 1 new skill that he or she can use while transformed like:

Zephyr: she can shift the air around her to push the enemies away.

Saryn: she covers herself with a cloud of poison dealing damage to enemies that dare to get close.

Loki: he can disguise himself as the enemy he is looking at or he can spawn many clones that will fight for him.

Hydroid: he can spawn a cloud of blood rain that will damage each enemy it spawns on top of.

and for the other warframes i leave it to you to explain what abilities they should get.

That reminds me of Vindictus's transformation system. You can pick either Dark Knight or Paladin, and you can transform, up to three times, mid-battle. Each transformation gives you a different look, abilities and buffs. Though I liked it back in Vindicuts, I don't think I would like it in Warframe, even if it's just a burst of energy that gives you small buffs.

Edited by JRMC