Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Dran The Gravity Frame (Wip)

ShiningArmor

Dran: Manipulates gravity to his will to either launch or crush his foes.

Health: 100 (300 at 30)
Shields: 100 (300 at 30)
Energy: 100 (150 at 30)
Armor: 175
Sprint Speed: 1
Stamina: 85

Ability 1: Launch: Launch all enemies in an area of 3/3/4/4 in-game meters 2/3/4/5 meters into the air, dealing kinetic damage upon landing. This ability affects all enemies 2/3/4/6 meters away. If enemies were moving, they will continue moving in that direction while launched into the air.
Ability 2: Gravity Bubble: Create a bubble on your body that has it's own gravity and negates the world's gravity for 10/12/14/16 seconds, keeping you from being knocked down. You are still able to jump while the bubble is on.
Ability 3: Grav Crush: Create a gravity well to slam enemies down into the ground, dealing 200/300/400/600 kinetic damage. Affects enemies 2/3/4/5 meters away with a radius of 2/2/4/4 meters. 
Ability 4: Zero G: Remove the gravity of the world, causing every movement to behave like in the Zero G Nightmare mode for 6/8/10/12 seconds.

Ability Notes:

Grav Crush can be used in coalition with Launch to deal even more damage.

When Zero G is in effect, Launch will send enemies higher, and will disable the kinetic damage from the slow falling unless you use Grav Crush to launch them down.

Edited by ShiningArmor

quite the range you got on this guy and those stats are just idk how to describe its simply unbalanced high armor low everything else and weird stamina all but 2 frames have 80 the others are 150

Edited by Sasoka

quite the range you got on this guy and those stats are just idk how to describe its simply unbalanced high armor low everything else and weird stamina all but 2 frames have 80 the others are 150

I was considering 100 hp 100 shields and 200 armor, but I was basing those off of Valkyr because she has high armor and high speed. The range was also a bit based on Mag because her range is just nuts. I think I will tone it down though.

Edit: There, some edits. :P

Raised HP and Shields and lowered Armor.

Lowered Stamina.

Lowered Range of powers.

Edited by ShiningArmor