Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stances And Animations

Wallace24

not sure if this has come up already, but I just had a thought about stances on weapons..

basically, I think each stance should actually look different when you have your melee weapon fully equipped. we have the agile, noble, and normal warframe "stances," but when you have your melee weapon equipped, all three of these look the same

each stance should have a different idle animation, or at least when you have your melee out, the noble vs. agile vs. normal stances should be different. you'll notice if you only have melee equipped and you start changing your warframe's appearance, changing from normal to agile to noble does nothing

just something I thought was lacking, but would look really cool if implemented. and if it were based on the melee stances rather than normal/agile/noble it would be even cooler, just another point of difference between each stance and no stance. to me it's similar to the alt helms, where you actually look different and that reflects the fact that you have different stats versus no alt helm