Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

Hi, I'vs been playing warframe now for a bit and I'm now at lvl 3, on my way to lvl 4. I'm hoping to join a clan now to really get into the game. PSN I'd: BigAl1992. If you're interested in a new addition to the clan, PM me if there's a place available.

Hey all, Tonight is supposed to be the midnight deadline for registering into the obstacle course time challenge. I've harped and harped about it on here, the facebook page, and on the clan chat. So far we have only 8 contestants, we have more prizes than we do players. I will be extending the deadline to next Friday, in the mean time those who are already registered keep on practicing. For those who haven't registered, or are shay on registering let me clear a few things up for ya.

ONE: Anyone on ANY level is allowed to join

TWO: We have PLENTY of prizes, so DO NOT feel like you don't stand a chance. You can't win anything if you don't even try. We have plenty of prizes to go around.

THREE: The prizes are legit, myself and geb9696 have put forth a lot of effort and dedication in getting these prizes together for YOU guys, our clan members.

FOUR: We want these kind of events to be a regular thing, in the near future we will be hosting even more contests and offering prizes and whatnot. Obstacle Course Time Challenges, Dueling challenges, raffles, and even art contests.

One of the biggest things I am seeing right now is the lack of motivation towards these events. I wish to use these to help boost morale and rally players together and improve upon social activity.

This clan is continuing to grow at a steady pace, and I aim to provide the best experience for those who enter our motley crew.

REMINDER: Registration Deadline for the Obstacle course time challenge has been bumped up to Friday June 13th. The Actual Challenge will Start on Saturday June 14 at NOON, and will end Sunday June 15 at MIDNIGHT. Winners will be announced on Monday on the facebook page and the forum.

Winners will be contacted by myself and geb9696, for we will be distributing the prizes to each player. Note that it may take a day or two for you to reach your prize, since warframe limits players on daily trades.

I hope to see more of the clan like our facebook page, and best of luck to those entering the contest!

Ah, I couldn't figure out how to leave so I assumed once I accepted the invite it would replace my current clan with this one. I've figured it out now so if you could send an invite it'd be much appreciated.

Invitation successfully sent. Welcome!

I made my own clan but its turning out to be harder then I thought especially with obtaining forma (also doesn't help that me and my buddy are the only two in it) but yeah i was thinking of just joining another clan and i saw this post and would like to join your clan, was wondering how active and social people are in your clan?

I just wanted to give a quick testimonial about this clan...

I genuinely thought this game was quite antisocial until I joined here...quality, active members.

I have fallen into addiction again lol, so thanks!

I wrote this just in case anyone was in two minds about requesting an invite... It's like a new game now

I just wanted to give a quick testimonial about this clan...

I genuinely thought this game was quite antisocial until I joined here...quality, active members.

I have fallen into addiction again lol, so thanks!

I wrote this just in case anyone was in two minds about requesting an invite... It's like a new game now

I deeply appreciate your feedback Ice, I am glad that this group has refreshed the game for ya and I hope that this has had the same effect on most of our players and the future players to come.

Hey

I'll ask here so everyone can see the answer. I have no idea how many is following the FB page yet.

Just a quick qeustion about the competition on June 14. What timezone is it gonna be in. When you say noon i dont know when that is for me :D If its a timezone in the u.s i have to know if its 6, 7 or 8 in the evening here :)

Hey

I'll ask here so everyone can see the answer. I have no idea how many is following the FB page yet.

Just a quick qeustion about the competition on June 14. What timezone is it gonna be in. When you say noon i dont know when that is for me :D If its a timezone in the u.s i have to know if its 6, 7 or 8 in the evening here :)

Eastern time. Competition begins Saturday 14 at noon Eastern time, and ends Sunday 15 Midnight Eastern time.