Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

Just to do a quick little test here, whoever reads this please reply to this post as a quote. I want to see just how many of our group actually reads the forum here. I know a few who read it regularly, but I think its time I get a better estimate of this.

Also I sent invites to everyone above.

Just to do a quick little test here, whoever reads this please reply to this post as a quote. I want to see just how many of our group actually reads the forum here. I know a few who read it regularly, but I think its time I get a better estimate of this.

I just started playing Warframe as of today and could really use a good clan to join. I got the basic's down, but that's about it. I have looked at a few other clans, but I feel that yours could be a great help for someone just starting out and I would like an invite please. My PSN is Misto29. 

No peanuts for you.   

Hey All!

If you're still recruiting I'd love to join the clan! I started playing on pc, then after the whole ps4 transfer thing I waited....and waited. And I got impatient lol. I'm usually pretty active, especially now being on a business trip, I'm on my ps4 every day...

Anywho, if you're interested in another friendly member, give me a shout! PSN id is snojo800.

Hope to see everyone in game!

This is my third day playing and second day in the clan. I just seen the guild hall today and I have to say I'm impressed by it. And I also wanted to say to all the new members if you're just starting the game and looking for someone to run through Mercury and Venus with you, I've done both and would be willing to help you. So feel free to hit me up PSN is Misto29.

Hi there, 
I'm looking for a new clan, my previous clan booted me as a I stopped playing for a little while, I've been browsing a few pages and this one seems like it could be a good fit :)

I've been playing Warframe on and off since ps4 release but I'm only mastery rank 7 right now

PSN: Ross-tipper

No problem guys, we don't require people to play often. You can go at your own pace in our clan. We are casual and we mean it. But we welcome all experience and new players alike. We'll add you guys up as soon as we can.

Edited by (PS4)robkort