Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

I would like to join your clan. Only played for a couple days but see the need for a good clan. My tag is SmileyCA. For some reason it logged me into my secondary account for my buddies. I like all the teamwork you talked about and always find tips and criticism welcome. Hope to play with you guys soon

Fenborg's Army is recruiting and we have open slots for new players. Come join our clan, where you can grow at your own pace. Be part of a great team of people who are always ready to help you grow.

Also, be ready for our upcoming contest where we are giving away Prime gear for the top places......

Stay tuned........

I mean like will our warframes have uniform colors (im suggesting that we do green, red or white as main). Compleatly up to you. It would be nice for when we're doing a tower together to look kind of uniform. But not in a specific order

Oh man, I like Black, dark blue and white... the idea is interesting, but when we play I would like to distinguish players easily. With colors alike, I am afraid it will not be that easy.

Don't know who to ask directly so I'm just gonna spit it out.

Me and a couple of friends decided that building a clan dojo just for three people is to strenuous isn't worth it and so we've decided to split off and go our separate ways in the game. I've been stuck with the job of bringing down the dojo but I've been lookin through recruitment and this clan seems great for what I need ! I'd appreciate an invite if you've got any room in the clan! My PSN name is martolex(no caps no spaces) and I'll be done bringin down the dojo soon!

BTW I'm in the UK so I'm five hrs ahead of the time on the thread

Edited by (PS4)martolex