Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

I have been playing warfram since ps4 release, I am not as far as most just because like you say there is a lot of outside responsibilities. I am very team oriented and willing to help out wherever. Me and my buddy had built a clan together but never recruited more ppl and dojo building has gotten expensive alone. We are looking for a team dedicated to the betterment of the game. Please except us into your clan my ps4 tag is Swampman and my buddies is distortion720. Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly recruit us.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello I am very new to warframe and to the psn community I am a old school Xbox player that has just came to psn so like most people that switch I have very few friends atm. I am looking for a helpful clan that I can make my place to hang out and help others. Little bit about me I've been gaming for the last 20 years and tend to like mmo and fps games atm I am playing warframe and cod aw. Looking forward to elder scrolls online. I do have a life like a lot of others and work 7 days a week but still find time to game. So if u feel I might make the cut please let me know psn Id Adammair

Hi, I started playing Warframe last week and I'm loving it. This clan seems like it would be exactly what I'm looking for. I mostly play solo, but things are starting to get pretty rough - and it looks like it will only get harder without a group. I'd just like a friendly environment to find groups to play with, rather than random people. I do have a mic, however I don't talk much. I'm still pretty inexperienced, I'm good at combat but only have a few weapons and Excalibur (Oberon and Rhino currently being crafted though.)

My PSN is WarZetch

Hi

Just recently started playing Warframe and currently lvling my Valkyr and Banshee frames, after reading your intro I would be interested in joining your clan as it sounds like a great potential springboard for learning from and hopefully helping in any way I can in this amazing game.

Look forward to a response.

PSN Shadowpxl6661

Hi, I started playing Warframe last week and I'm loving it. This clan seems like it would be exactly what I'm looking for. I mostly play solo, but things are starting to get pretty rough - and it looks like it will only get harder without a group. I'd just like a friendly environment to find groups to play with, rather than random people. I do have a mic, however I don't talk much. I'm still pretty inexperienced, I'm good at combat but only have a few weapons and Excalibur (Oberon and Rhino currently being crafted though.)

My PSN is WarZetch

I actually agree with this it is becoming more needed to clan up, hoping my request gets thru the void :)

(PSN: Jdubs5310) Hello I just got back into playing Warframe after a year of not playing it, so I'm new to alot of the stuff that came in the new update. i have only a Loki warframe and a few weapons. I favor stealth missions, eventhough i do slip up everynow and then. I have a mic. I'm hoping to join this clan what there is to learn and become a better player. (p.s. the name sounds really cool)

Edited by (PS4)Jdubs5310