Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

Hey all! Sorry about the lack of activity over the weekend, had a lot of important things going on in life that I had to take care of and what.

UPDATE: All the Blueprints from the Tenno Labs have been fully researched and are now available for personal purchase from all clan members. There is stuff being researched in the Chem Lab and Bio Lab that still need contributions made to it in order for the build time to start.

Would also like to point out that there are three new rooms as well that are currently under construction. One room is the Grandest hall, which offers 5 more doors for expansion and a wonderful aesthetic quality to the Dojo. The other two are extended straight hallways to help with overall Dojo and facility expansion. All three of those rooms need contributions as well. I'll be doing what i can to help speed up the process, and anything you decide to contribute is met with my personal thanks. 

I've had the opportunity to play and even speak with some of you, Y'all are a fantastic bunch and I look forward to playing some more matches with you, and hope that with your help the clan will continue to grow. Make sure to take some time and enjoy the warm weather we are finally receiving on a regular basis now and have a great day!

That it is, robkort. It is all primarily due to all of your efforts. I now have a mission to bestow upon everyone. Expansion is happening pretty rapidly thanks to everyone's involvement, and we have another barracks ready to be built. HOWEVER: I feel that right now it is absolutely imperative to make sure that all the research projects have been finished and completed FIRST before finishing up the second barracks expansion. Reason for me saying this is because with each barracks expansion, the cost in contributions towards things tend to jump up several notches. To help make things easier for everyone we should make it our utmost priority to complete ALL research projects first, especially now that the ENERGY LAB will soon be up in running. I would also like to let you all know that some of you will be receiving a promotion in rank, giving you an extra roles and responsibilities within the Dojo. As of now this would primarily be a recruitment role, allowing those promoted players to recruit other players into the clan. When you get promoted I'll let ya know and tell you what roles you'll have (Since I renamed all the ranks, cause I like to keep everyone on their toes lol).

Hey all, lots of new things in the Dojo to check out, including the new energy lab. the starter projects are currently underway right now, but keep an eye out for future projects within that lab. On that note, the bio lab is in some SERIOUS need of Mutagen samples. I mean LOTS of mutagen samples. I've donated all the samples I had and its still not enough. I was going to add a barracks expansion, but until the research projects are complete I am going to put that on hold.

The moment I add another barracks to the Dojo, all the contribution amounts on energy projects will skyrocket. Seriously the changes in amounts are very dramatic. I too would like to welcome all the new members of the clan, don't be shy in talking and speaking with each other on questions about the game, we have some seasoned players on here as well as newer players.

The quicker we get these research projects done, not only will I install the new barracks to make room for new members but everyone will also have access to some impressive weapons blueprints from the labs as well. Some of the weapons are pretty bad a**.

UPDATE!!!

Ok guys, this is a REALLY big update. So sometime soon update 13 will be released for Warframe, with it will be access to a place called "The Dark Sectors". To access the Dark Sectors, one needs a solar rail. To build the solar rail, one needs an orikin lab. Only the Warlord (HMFIC) can initiate the research start for solar rails. However a lot of crazy nonsense with clan versus clan and whatnot will go on to contest solar rails and all that jazz, so smaller clans are going to be forming alliances to help each other out to gain access to these solar rails. It's basically going to increase competitiveness and cooperation amongst players. I have already received an offer to join an alliance, and am currently touching base with the head honcho for details and information. For more information on the dark sectors, solar rails, and orikin lab, check out the link here http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Solar_Rails http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Lab

I will keep you all updated as quickly as I can as to what will be going on in our future. This should prove to be exciting!

Hey I would love to join this clan! Hope you guys still have room. I play quite often as I'm a student in high school right now, so I could help out quit a lot. I also have a friend who I tend to play with a lot and we are inseparable. So I kind of more or less asking if him and me can join. My psn is krnlkrazy (I go by just krazy) and my friends psn is CCubbb (he goes by cub)