Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

Ok, so, Update 13. Bear with me guys, and this is just my personal opinion but I feel strongly that Melee 2.0 blows something fierce and awful. Whatever happened to leave well enough alone. Now I have to hunt and scrounge for frikkin "Melee Stance" mods (woopty frikkin doo), but they nerfed the fury mod as well so that has hindered my overall melee performance something quite dramatically. They also got rid of charged attacks and replaced them with combos. As a religious Galitine user, I feel this to be very stupid. Galatine was designed to dish out mass damage with its charge attacks. This is no more. I dont know, I'll give it some more time but I still prefer Melee 1.0, sometimes I feel the players on here give the game devs some of the most stupid ideas ever conceived.

Enough about my rage though. We will NOT join any alliances nor expand upon the Dojo UNTIL we complete these blasted biolab projects. Im putting my foot down on this, we need to get those done before expanding, otherwise component requirements are going to skyrocket and the projects wont get done. I've been cracking down on derilect missions and defense missions as much as I can, but I still need your help for this. Once that is completed, along with the energy lab not only will we work towards another barracks, but to the Orikin lab as well.More updates to follow.

Edited by (PS4)Fenborg

UPDATE: Alright Gents (and ladies? Do we have any of those yet?), I am indeed still alive and kicking, though I will probably be out of commission for the next day or two. The good news is that I have FINALLY finished building and assembling my new PC. My laptop fried itself hence the lack of online posts. The bad news is that that I am currently downloading my origin and steam libraries (plus downloading some other games I got), along with mass windows updates so my overall bandwidth is going to take a right proper crap for gameplay til those downloads have completed. I can still keep posting up on here though and I'll keep monitoring the thread.

NOTE: As robkort said, Bio Lab is almost complete! Once that and all the other projects have completed we can create the next barracks and expand our numbers. With update 13, the number of clans and alliances have exploded almost uncontrollably. Most of these small "surprise" clans will either fizzle out or join a larger alliance. I aim to keep us STRONG, we will last and we will prosper. You all have the ability to recruit, and geb9696 has special privileges (e.g. he can start research projects in my absence) so if Im not around and a new project needs started see him. 

MELEE 2.0: One other thing, I was premature in my judging of the melee 2.0 system. It still has its flaws but it isn't bad once you actually know how to use it. Thanks to a couple of you guys in the clan I was taught how to use it. So if you don't know, or haven't figured out how to properly use the melee 2.0 system, do not be afraid to ask the other players. The game was extremely vague in explaining it, so listening to the other players will be to your benefit as it was to mine. 

ALLIANCES AND DARK SECTORS: As far as Alliances go, I've gotten offhand and direct messages here and there and am currently working to better learn how it all works before even thinking about signing us up towards an Alliance. I haven't had the chance yet to visit the Dark Sectors, but I will as soonest as I am able. Be sure to share whatever it is you learn about it to the other clan members. Knowledge is power. I understand how the solar rails system works, to even compete we will need to either increase our numbers dramatically or to join up with an alliance. I will keep you updated as much as I can on this particular topic. 

Edited by (PS4)Fenborg

ALSO NOTE: I know some of you are anxious to see an actual banner shown on our flags. I am already in the process of creating a couple of designs, and I will present those designs to you in due time. Once a design is picked, according to the wiki we will have to wait until the next patch or update before said clan emblem will be shown in game (Flags, clan shoulder badges, etc). 

Once that emblem finally does become visible, I think it would be pretty cool to see you all sporting it on your shoulders. No one is obligated or being forced to purchase a clan badge! (It does cost platinum). However if you DO choose to buy one, you can also buy one for your sentinel as well and show off your Pride of being a part of Fenborg's Army!

Hello. I am a daily Warframe player (most of the time). My IGN is TheLambOG. If it makes any difference, I have no mic (sadly) and mainly play as a Volt. I joined about three months ago, so I guess I'm still in the "newbie" stage. I hope to hear from you soon.

hey, my PS4 name is, as its stated, awsomeknight96000 (pronounced ow-some-night) and I really want to join a clan. I play as excalibur, and yes, I know most people dont like it, but I have grown very fond of its all around skills. I want to join a clan so we can go on missions together without having to listen to squeakers (the 8 year olds who are practicing profanity) and be more coordinated. I also have the amphibis and I am a mostly meele player. I also have a lot of low-level mods that I would love to trade to people. hope I can join. sending message soon. :)

The 9 Circles Alliance is looking for clan to join us in battle. We currently have 6 clans with 1 more pending. Clan size doesn’t matter as long as you have active members and like to have fun.

Support will be rewarded

Send your clan name to (PSN) Contact BrotherGrimm01, Big_Rig_brently, ASRFTW, pami85, Dilly1979 if interested

Just as you did here, post a request and we will look into sending you and invite. Once you accepted, you will receive a clan key blueprint which you will have to make (it doesn't take much). It takes 12 hours for the key to be completed and once done you can access the dojo. As I stated before give me till this afternoon around 4:00pm eastern time. And I'll send the invites to all the candidates.

Edited by (PS4)robkort

Clan's starting to fill up quick from the looks of things. Depending on how quick we fill the numbers up, we may have to go ahead with the barracks expansion ahead of schedule. We'll tackle that obstacle when the time comes. 

This is for those of you in the clan who also play on a PC, I am active on Steam, Origin, uPlay, Nexon, etc. If you wish to add me on any of those fronts, please send the message of request to either my warframe message inbox, PS4 inbox, or grab me in warframe chat. I don't want to clutter up this forum with friend requests. Should you send said requests to me, I hope to enjoy playing online with ya!

hey, my PS4 name is, as its stated, awsomeknight96000 (pronounced ow-some-night) and I really want to join a clan. I play as excalibur, and yes, I know most people dont like it, but I have grown very fond of its all around skills. I want to join a clan so we can go on missions together without having to listen to squeakers (the 8 year olds who are practicing profanity) and be more coordinated. I also have the amphibis and I am a mostly meele player. I also have a lot of low-level mods that I would love to trade to people. hope I can join. sending message soon. :)

I've seen some veteran players who still use Excalibur, and they use it extremely efficiently. Stick to your guns.