Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

Hello. I am a daily Warframe player (most of the time). My IGN is TheLambOG. If it makes any difference, I have no mic (sadly) and mainly play as a Volt. I joined about three months ago, so I guess I'm still in the "newbie" stage. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good to hear. Warframe Variety is always welcomed and in regards to mics we are very laxed on that so there is no rules on forcing people to play with mics and mics only.

Hello Fenborg and clan members, I just buy a PS4 and I'm starting in Warframe. I can help new players, I have experience in an account Mastery level 10 on PC and I'm doing a series of video tutorials for those just starting in the game. I'm a casual gamer and would like to find a group for this new beginning in PS4. 

For those interested, this is one of the videos:

PS: Yes, I'm Brazilian, but not a Troll Huehue.

Thanks guys o/

I am interested in checking this clan out. i have been playing warframe for a long time but i never could get past the "kill guys" part of it. i need help learning the more nuanced parts of the game (builds, best weapons, tactics,.ect) and this clan seems like a good place to start.

my PS4 name is the same as here. Arcadiaexeter.

Hey there Im interested in joining your clan I like the sound of having some more seasoned players helping me get to grips. Unfortunately the last clan i joined said the same then promptly ignored me and some other low level guys so im wondering if yours is really different? If so id love to join as I very much enjoy jolly cooperation,praising the sun and long walks on the beach :) Lend me your knowledge and my sword is yours!  

Hey there Im interested in joining your clan I like the sound of having some more seasoned players helping me get to grips. Unfortunately the last clan i joined said the same then promptly ignored me and some other low level guys so im wondering if yours is really different? If so id love to join as I very much enjoy jolly cooperation,praising the sun and long walks on the beach :) Lend me your knowledge and my sword is yours!  

We do our best in order to provide a great experience for everyone, no matter what your level is, what warframe you use, what your play style is, etc. Myself and the others will always be around to answer any questions you might have. I would like to personally thank you for taking interest in our clan, and look forward to playing with you in the future. 

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give the heads up that I will be completely changing and revamping the ranking structure over the course of the weekend so if you see that your rank and roles have changed do not be alarmed. Things will relatively be the same as before, it's mainly for organizational purposes as well as responsibility purposes as well. I will be speaking with my right hands here personally about some of the powers that show some aptitude at having some more responsibilities and roles bestowed upon them. 

In other news, now that we have the Storm Barracks up and running, be sure to be on the look out for players interested in joining the clan. I would also like to point out that we will be working towards building the Orikin lab, so keep a sharp eye out in the Dojo for rooms under construction. 

I am interested in checking this clan out. i have been playing warframe for a long time but i never could get past the "kill guys" part of it. i need help learning the more nuanced parts of the game (builds, best weapons, tactics, etc.) and this clan seems like a good place to start.

my PS4 name is the same as here. Arcadiaexeter.

We would be more than happy to help set you up for success Arcadia. Look to us in the Dojo and clan chat and be sure to ask us for advice. With more and more players joining the Clan, the chances of clan members being online at a time are steadily growing so more than often there is always someone to ask questions. 

We do our best in order to provide a great experience for everyone, no matter what your level is, what warframe you use, what your play style is, etc. Myself and the others will always be around to answer any questions you might have. I would like to personally thank you for taking interest in our clan, and look forward to playing with you in the future. 

Thanks for the reply , send me an invite and il happily sign myself up for the cause ! Currently stuck in the earth system but got a few tower keys that I would much appreciate some help with. Looking forward to joining you all >:-).

I am impressed with the attention to detail in your posts. I am warlord of shadow clan SEXY. One of 21 clams in our alliance. I would like to offer you our support in any conflcts that your clan may end up facing. My alliance is called The Pack, we have aligned ourselves with two other alliances. The 9 circles alliance, and the Lionheart Warriors alliance. if yuor clan is already in an alliance than I would like to add you to our mega alliance. If you are in need of an alliance I would be honored to include your clan in ours. Thank you for any consideration.

Hi guys, I've been playing Warframe for PC, then I didn't play for like 2 months, then I got my PS4 , and I wanted to get into a clan, so I saw your post and was interested, (I'm a experienced player but not an expert). If the clan has more room, I'd like to join PSN: Roevix

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a clan and this one looks like one i could fit in.

I have some experience with Warframe as i playied on pc for quite some time and i'm not the kind of guy that is mean to others.

I'm not english, but i'm quite good with english anyway, so forgive me for any mistake and i hope it's not a problem for you.

My psn is Danny-Darko_100, let me know if i can join you.

Hello everyone, i'm looking for a clan and this one looks like one i could fit in.

I have some experience with Warframe as i playied on pc for quite some time and i'm not the kind of guy that is mean to others.

I'm not english, but i'm quite good with english anyway, so forgive me for any mistake and i hope it's not a problem for you.

My psn is Danny-Darko_100, let me know if i can join you.

Well Danny, either you've got your own clan started, or you joined up with another clan. If you have your own clan and want to join ours, you simply need to take down your Dojo in order to do so. If you went ahead and joined up with another group, well I wish the best of luck to ya. Im hoping its the simple matter of the first note.

hey ppl. i would like to join this clan if you could add akoop777. that would be kool. thx

Hey koop, looks like you're in the same boat as Danny in regards to clan invitation. I can't invite you right now because A: you have your own clan set up (and to take it down you simply take down your Dojo) or B: you hopped on with another clan (and in that case, best of luck to ya). If you and Danny are still interested in joining our clan, you simply need to take down your Dojo and give me a holler on this thread.

Hey koop, looks like you're in the same boat as Danny in regards to clan invitation. I can't invite you right now because A: you have your own clan set up (and to take it down you simply take down your Dojo) or B: you hopped on with another clan (and in that case, best of luck to ya). If you and Danny are still interested in joining our clan, you simply need to take down your Dojo and give me a holler on this thread.

i took down the dojo.