Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

I'd like to take down my own dojo and join you guys but i don't know how to do it -_-

To do this, you simply destroy all the rooms of your Dojo. To do that, each room built has that little console which allows you to edit, place decorations, etc. From that console is where you get the option to destroy a room. Depending on how much progress you've made on your dojo however can make destruction a little tricky.If there are rooms consuming power, those rooms must be destroyed first before destroying reactors. If you have labs up, you must destroy those labs first before destroying the oracle, etc etc etc. If it is just your one room it should be no problem, if you have many rooms, be sure to be very systematic in destroying the rooms in the proper order.

To do this, you simply destroy all the rooms of your Dojo. To do that, each room built has that little console which allows you to edit, place decorations, etc. From that console is where you get the option to destroy a room. Depending on how much progress you've made on your dojo however can make destruction a little tricky.If there are rooms consuming power, those rooms must be destroyed first before destroying reactors. If you have labs up, you must destroy those labs first before destroying the oracle, etc etc etc. If it is just your one room it should be no problem, if you have many rooms, be sure to be very systematic in destroying the rooms in the proper order.

Done :D, i'll wait for your message

I'd like to join you guys please.

I'm in the UK but hoping you have a few players that are also on the same timezone. I do play early though so quite often catch the US primetime.

I've only been playing around a week now and I;m really enjoying it, although I could use some help with missions on planets past venus, things are starting to get a little harder for me now.

PSN = oO--TrashMan--Oo

Hey everyone

I have been a member a few weeks now (happily).

I have been writing with some of the guys online about this, but it is hard to explain over the chat. 

In the few months i've been playing i have had some issues do to a strict NAT (or so the system says). I have done everything. I have forwarded ports and enabled DMZ and so on but nothing seems to work. Because of that i cant join or invite to any games apparently.

For some wierd reason though i can join games and invite to games as long as it is robkort. Does anyone have any clue as to why this is?

The problem with the strict NAT  I think will continue do to my buildings policies, but I have made a request to have it changed.

If anyone wanna play (or try to) sent an invite i am always "game" when im on so sent me a message.

Sorry for my english, im from Denmark

Hey everyone

I have been a member a few weeks now (happily).

I have been writing with some of the guys online about this, but it is hard to explain over the chat. 

In the few months i've been playing i have had some issues do to a strict NAT (or so the system says). I have done everything. I have forwarded ports and enabled DMZ and so on but nothing seems to work. Because of that i cant join or invite to any games apparently.

For some wierd reason though i can join games and invite to games as long as it is robkort. Does anyone have any clue as to why this is?

The problem with the strict NAT  I think will continue do to my buildings policies, but I have made a request to have it changed.

If anyone wanna play (or try to) sent an invite i am always "game" when im on so sent me a message.

Sorry for my english, im from Denmark

Well Jolico, sounds like it could be a couple of things. One, it could be your Internet Service Provider (ISP), or it could the actual hardware you are currently using (modem/router). Im not going to pretend to know how electrical systems work in Denmark, but I can give you some advice based off of my experiences. I currently deal with a moderate NAT type (Network Access Terminal for those reading this and not knowing what NAT means) due to the equipment my ISP has provided me. My ISP is TDS, and with their plan they gave us their router modem combo device. I can tell you from first hand that this particular combo device blows. (Personally I feel most modem/router combo devices get cruddy after a short time). Reason for it being so junky is because it is an older model of router/modem that TDS has yet to upgrade, so it doesn't handle wi-fi devices very well (that and it is poorly positioned within my household).

If it IS your hardware that is causing the issue, your best bet would be to upgrade. I'm not sure what brands of devices are sold in Denmark, but I DO know that D-Link and NetGear provide some great routers and modems. Best set up would be to have solo devices set up (Modem being just a modem, and router being just a router). Dual Band routers are pretty good, but its going to be up to you to research which router you feel will best suit you. Modems are fairly simple to pick out from, differences don't very too much from each other.

Also if you are not hard lining (plugging your PS4 directly into the device) to your router/modem, be sure to have the router placed either somewhere close to the console, or within the middle of the household to improve its efficiency. Also keep in mind how many wi-fi devices you may or may not have up and running at a time in your house. I know with my TDS router/modem the more devices active, the more sluggish that thing gets until it decides to just straight up and says NOPE TIME TO DISCONNECT EVERYTHING. I will upgrade eventually, but that is my advice. Now if it is your ISP then I don't know what to tell ya on that particular part.

One other thing it could be too is the way you connect to the internet itself (I run on DSL, while some others I know run on cable or satellite or fiber optics). You'll have to do a little bit of research on your own, but I hope the advice I've given you will be more than enough to help get you started on the right track.

guys, if i want to replicate something in the lab does it drain only my credits or does it drain energy and resources from the dojo too? 

I wanted to make sure before i did anything.

It only takes credits when you buy it from the lab. Basically its just like buying a blueprint from the Warframe Market. You buy the blueprint with credits, but you still gotta come up with the components and creds in order to build. Also remember some of the weapons are XP locked as well.

So in essence, you first buy the blueprint from the market, once you have the blueprint you will then need the credits and components required to build it, and then you build it.

The only thing that drains power from the dojo is building more rooms.

Well Jolico, sounds like it could be a couple of things. One, it could be your Internet Service Provider (ISP), or it could the actual hardware you are currently using (modem/router). Im not going to pretend to know how electrical systems work in Denmark, but I can give you some advice based off of my experiences. I currently deal with a moderate NAT type (Network Access Terminal for those reading this and not knowing what NAT means) due to the equipment my ISP has provided me. My ISP is TDS, and with their plan they gave us their router modem combo device. I can tell you from first hand that this particular combo device blows. (Personally I feel most modem/router combo devices get cruddy after a short time). Reason for it being so junky is because it is an older model of router/modem that TDS has yet to upgrade, so it doesn't handle wi-fi devices very well (that and it is poorly positioned within my household).

If it IS your hardware that is causing the issue, your best bet would be to upgrade. I'm not sure what brands of devices are sold in Denmark, but I DO know that D-Link and NetGear provide some great routers and modems. Best set up would be to have solo devices set up (Modem being just a modem, and router being just a router). Dual Band routers are pretty good, but its going to be up to you to research which router you feel will best suit you. Modems are fairly simple to pick out from, differences don't very too much from each other.

Also if you are not hard lining (plugging your PS4 directly into the device) to your router/modem, be sure to have the router placed either somewhere close to the console, or within the middle of the household to improve its efficiency. Also keep in mind how many wi-fi devices you may or may not have up and running at a time in your house. I know with my TDS router/modem the more devices active, the more sluggish that thing gets until it decides to just straight up and says NOPE TIME TO DISCONNECT EVERYTHING. I will upgrade eventually, but that is my advice. Now if it is your ISP then I don't know what to tell ya on that particular part.

One other thing it could be too is the way you connect to the internet itself (I run on DSL, while some others I know run on cable or satellite or fiber optics). You'll have to do a little bit of research on your own, but I hope the advice I've given you will be more than enough to help get you started on the right track.

Thanks Fenborg I will look into it, it sounds like there is a few things i didnt take into consideration.

I had a rather old D-link router before so replaced it with a "new" Netgear router. I have to connect that to another router my ISP has setup in every apartment in my building. So it doesnt matter if i open op my router if the infomation is stoppet at theirs. But as i wrote i have contacted them. I will look into some of the things you wrote and see if there is anything to be done there. I dont know when I have time though have to work:)

Edited by (PS4)Jolico

Hi there. My psn is guitarist102691 and I would really like to join your clan. I've been trying to open up all the planets but it gets difficult when there's no one to help me. So I thought the best thing to do was join a clan. Yall seem like a extremely supportive bunch. So if you could invite me in to the clan that'd be awesome. Also more the players the more fun it becomes.

Hey everyone. Quite new to Warframe and the clan description with the first post really appealed to me, especially the supporting each other part as I'm not really getting that anywhere when online. Have no friends on PSN that play the game and would like to progress further with the planets. Would it be cool to get an invite?

PSN - DanteFunk.

Thanks!

Edited by (PS4)DanteFunk