Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

I would like to join your clan im kinda new to the game but i am good at it my psn name is LILDAVIDJR90

Hey everyone. Quite new to Warframe and the clan description with the first post really appealed to me, especially the supporting each other part as I'm not really getting that anywhere when online. Have no friends on PSN that play the game and would like to progress further with the planets. Would it be cool to get an invite?

PSN - DanteFunk.

Thanks!

Invitations have been sent to the both of you. Be sure to begin building your clan key as soon as you accept the invitation. once the clan key has been built (from your Foundry) you will then be able to access our Clan's Dojo. Welcome!

If there are still an open slot for recurtment I wouldn't mind joining and helping out when needed. Just a heads up I don't like to talk much on the mic so don't mind me if I don't have my headset on :D  PSN: ATypicalSeven23

No problem there. Headsets are not mandatory.

Guys, Fenborg, I was wondering if we could build solar rails. it seems cool if we had sort of like a territory.

Guys, Fenborg, I was wondering if we could build solar rails. it seems cool if we had sort of like a territory.

At the moment things are in stand by right now. Even if we were gonna go ahead and built them, we would be wasting our time and resources. You'll need an army of 4,000 to defend them. To be honest we are not losing much right not. I'd rather wait until the dust settles. We are looking at options right now including alliances, but nothing is final yet.

Hi, I'm still relatively new to warframe and would like to join a clan to get into the rhythm a bit easier.

Here's my PSN: BIG_BOY_RUFUS

Thanks!

Sure thing bud, we'll send you an invite soon. Edited by (PS4)robkort