Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fenborg's Army, A Clan For The Casual Gamer, As Well As New Gamers And Seasoned Gamers. (Ps4)

(PSN)Fenborg

UPDATE!:

Hey everyone, I apologize for the lack of activity. Things are busy as usual on this end, but as I promised I make sure I deliver.

I am pleased to announce that we now have a FACEBOOK PAGE up and running for the clan. I will still post updates on here, but I will also send notifications to the facebook page as well. It is the facebook page where players can simply chat and mingle about anything they wish (so long as there is no Hazing, belittling of other players, trolling, etc.) It will be run and moderated by myself, robkort, jeffardo95, and Kholek_Suneater. It is here on the facebook page where players can socialize without cluttering up the updates and clan invites on the forums. To get to the facebook page from here, copy and paste this into your URL

https://www.facebook.com/FenborgsArmy

ALSO NOTE: I have changed and edited the Ranking system to be something simpler, and easier to relate to. As for the roles of the rank I have taken into account for present and future goals. You are your rank for a reason, and its not a bad reason.

In other news, WE HAVE A CLAN EMBLEM NOW! I've thrown together out emblem and went with something more of a simpler approach rather than overly flamboyant (like other clans). The clan emblem will become visible after the games next hotfix/patch/big update. Give it time, it WILL be there (unless Digital Extremes decides to disapprove it for some odd reason, then i'm out 150 platinum. Hoping for the best lol)

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Guess what guys? OBSTACLE COURSE COMPETITION!!! Why? Because PRIZES are involved! Yep, we are hosting a clan Obstacle course competition with 11 PRIZES!

The Rules are as follows:

NO MODS

NO PERFORMANCE ENHANCING HELMETS/SKINS

NO HAZING OTHER PLAYERS

CHEERING IS ACCEPTABLE

When the Competition takes place, you get ONE ATTEMPT. The limit is 3 minutes (the course will automatically terminate at 3 minutes).

YOU WILL NOT BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FALL OFF THE LEDGES.

The judges include myself, geb9696, and robkort.

I will not give you exact detailed information on what each prize is, BUT here is what I CAN tell you.

Grand Prize - PRIME WEAPON SET (BP and all parts)

Second Prize - PRIME WEAPON SET (BP and all parts)

Prizes 3 through 10 - RARE hard to get MODS (not warframe abilities, good stuff)

11th Place winner - 3 Gold Fusion Cores

Remember guys, it is a competition but it is still being hosted in the spirit of fun and to bring the clan a little bit closer together. This is our first competition, lets make it something to remember guys!!!

To sign up for the competition, Contact either myself, robkort, or geb9696 and let us know. That way we can right your name down. Sign up will end on SATURDAY, JUNE 7. Competition will be held on Saturday, June 14

All participants are allowed to practice in the Dojo's obstacle course as much as they want until the day of competition.

Edited by (PS4)Fenborg