Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Paradigm Is Recruiting!

T.0ri

Hi all, 

I've decided to open my little self-contained clan to the public. Not really looking for serious players as much as people that are just looking to enjoy themselves! Currently only myself and 1 other member of this Shadow Clan, so there's 28 open spots if people are interested.

What makes The New Paradigm worth your time? Well, We currently have all Corpus and Grineer research completed, a fair chunk of the Bio-Lab research completed and we're making a start on the Tenno lab research (bear in mind I'm the only one who's been doing all the resource gathering, so it's taken it's time). We also have an emblem for you to use, which I'm reworking currently to be more in keeping with it's original inspiration.

The Dojo is a bit of a mess layout wise, but I've never considered myself much of an Architect anyway!

I only have 1 rule I'll need all members to follow:

- Don't be an &#!. 

So, If you feel like joining a clan for the sake of it, or you simply want a more or less unrestricted place to call home, shoot me a message here or in game. I'm mostly on around 17:00-21:00 GMT, but there's no concrete time I'm available.

Good hunting!