Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] New "role Playing" Defence Mode

PurpleNim

Please, just bear with me.

The mode will be about you starting from scratch and in the confinement of a single match, proggress with your frame with increasingly harder waves of enemies. There should also be a shop for items.

-You will start from level 1 with no powers and mods, with default weapons

-You will level up as the waves go by

-You will find items from enemies or buy some of them from the shop

-Every 5 levels you will fight a boss from the game

-There will be a story that connects everything happening in the mision to the game's plot and some explanation to it's origin

-When leveling up weapons you will get specific skills for that particular weapon+the frame's abilities which will evolve with levels

-There will be no mods, just you, your weapons and the skills which will evolve when you level them up

So yeah I'm a sucker for Hero Defence maps for WC3. That doesn't mean it wouldn't make sense in this game, I think it would make alot of sense to add something like this. It would be nice to get a mode in which a single match could last from 5 minutes up to an hour or more

Edited by fire_fiend

a single match could last from 5 minutes up to an hour or more

I do not want that. I'm a busy girl.

In my opinion. This won't be good at the moment. Since everything would hit you hard enough to even last 3 rounds or something.

Please, just bear with me.

The mode will be about you starting from scratch and in the confinement of a single match, proggress with your frame with increasingly harder waves of enemies. There should also be a shop for items.

-There will be a story that connects everything happening in the mision to the game's plot and some explanation to it's origin

-When leveling up weapons you will get specific skills for that particular weapon+the frame's abilities which will evolve with levels

-There will be no mods, just you, your weapons and the skills which will evolve when you level them up

So yeah I'm a sucker for Hero Defence maps for WC3. That doesn't mean it wouldn't make sense in this game, I think it would make alot of sense to add something like this. It would be nice to get a mode in which a single match could last from 5 minutes up to an hour or more

Is this EXACTLY what we do in the game now? Except the no mods thing.

You will be able to quit a match after every boss fight, keeping the rewards you got from it.

You will passively get increased stats with levels and will be able to upgrade stuff like your shield/hp/armor from the shop

Edited by fire_fiend

Is this EXACTLY what we do in the game now? Except the no mods thing.

Yeah but it's confined to a single match and progresses much faster, also you won't have to farm for mods/resources and credits

EDIT: I don't think you people understand what I meant. I want this added as a new game mode, not a simple mission type

EDIT 2: Also at the moment your spells only upgrade in 1 way when you add cores/mods to them. What I want from this game mode is a branching path for evolving your skills with different benefits to choose from with every rank put in to them.

Edited by fire_fiend

1. So theres a max wave of 30? Our frames are maxed at 30 o.o

2. I like the idea of a boss in every 5 waves.

3. No mods will just spoil the defense games :|

no mods = unbalanced stuff = devs need to tailor almost each wave for any posible frame combination ... and in general its just moded defense mission that we hawe already, u could just simply ask add bosses on each 5th round, and not ask completly new mode after game just released and stuff still needs fixing and love :P

dont get me wrong, it does sound interesting, just its not the time for that :P