Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Under Dogs Of War Unite!

Blacque

Tenno Ex Machina is a Shadow Clan that is looking to specifically ally with other Shadow clans for the purposes of creating a crew of Underdogs in a council like system to help combat the tyranny of the big boys!  We're a small, very active and friendly clan that has the guts but they're tiny!

Our philosophy is "If we have to remind you to use common sense and be cool then you're not the guy for us,"

This policy has brought us many easy going, fun players and we hope that expands to the alliance realm as well.  Please message Blacque, Laeroh, or KodaichiZero in game, or here on the forums if you're interested in joining the crusade of the Ants!

With numbers we can be pretty awesome!

Sure thing chum!  The idea is to take all of the small, humble but dedicated clans that wouldn't normally have a fighting chance and glue them together into a mega-clan.  The idea of creating The United Clans of Tenno more or less.  Each Tenno Leader representing their clans and so forth while we attempt to band together to see if a group of coordinated alliances really can have a shot at owning some of the rails, or even defending and attaining them.  It's a classic tale of the underdog taking on the big bad, only in this case I'm almost certain that the biggest of the clans out there have been beaten at least once (not sure though).  By all means add me in  game and hopefully we can touch base!

To make things a bit more easy on the other clans I think that we'll expand the clans to Shadow- Storm to provide some wiggle room.  Hopefully we can all help each other to grow and expand as an alliance and individually!  I won't lie this is due to the fact that I just reached my clan's upper limit and might have to upgrade lol

Sorry!

As an extra aside!   Ghost clans are more than welcome to reach out to us!  The idea being that we cooperate to help you grow your clan along side of us.  Referring new members and aiding in keeping the over all cost of clan growth down while still being able to supply members with good gear and experience! Ghost Clans Wanted!!!!!!!