The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 Abilities Per Frame, But 4 At A Time. In-Game Loadout Shift.

(PSN)Guerrilian

Rather than new warframes, it would be nice to introduce more abilities to each warframe. to further cement their identities. Powers A,B,C, and D would still be the same key binding but another key or swipe (PS4) could change the entire set. Then, you would be able to choose which abilities go in each set for further customization. 

Come to think of it, whenever DE allows us to change A B and C loadouts on the fly, this would be an nice function to go with it. It could be whatever free buttons on the keyboard and clockwise or counterclockwise sweeps on the touch pad. 

I don't expect this immediately. Not with all the other things to fix, in the game. I'm just throwing it out there. Oh, and we can name the load outs Alpha, Beta, and Gamma forms. 

I don't choose my warframes based on there powers I choose them based on there looks that would cause conflict with the way I pick my frames. >_>

Okay...I'm going to assume you are joking, but Poe's Law compels me to at least consider this a serious argument (I'm sorry my writing is pretentious. I can't help myself).

This would not interfere with your purely cosmetic choice. Even if the different forms I mentioned looked different beyond color, which I did not mean to imply, you could just, you know, not change forms and stick with your old routines.

I'd hate to come off as more pretentious, but...actually, no, I don't hate it. It got me through Language Arts and its a tough habit to break, so~:

The winds of change do not always blow shut a door when another is swung opened.

Remember these words, fellow Tenno.

Okay...I'm going to assume you are joking, but Poe's Law compels me to at least consider this a serious argument (I'm sorry my writing is pretentious. I can't help myself).

This would not interfere with your purely cosmetic choice. Even if the different forms I mentioned looked different beyond color, which I did not mean to imply, you could just, you know, not change forms and stick with your old routines.

I'd hate to come off as more pretentious, but...actually, no, I don't hate it. It got me through Language Arts and its a tough habit to break, so~:

The winds of change do not always blow shut a door when another is swung opened.

Remember these words, fellow Tenno.

I'm not joking to be honest I do choose may frames mainly on there looks. While your wise words maybe true you forgot these wise words.

You can't teach a old dog new tricks.

Plus I think the abilities that each warframe has are good.

There is no need to fix something that is not broken.

Plus I think DE like adding new warframes to the game. You might as well be saying they should give Excalibur Shadows of the Dead.

I'm not joking to be honest I do choose may frames mainly on there looks. While your wise words maybe true you forgot these wise words.

You can't teach a old dog new tricks.

Plus I think the abilities that each warframe has are good.

There is no need to fix something that is not broken.

Plus I think DE like adding new warframes to the game. You might as well be saying they should give Excalibur Shadows of the Dead.

If they are going to make more warframe, they are going to make more abilities so just skip the warframe, save up the abilities and release them to existing warframes in update 15 or whenever.

If they are going to make more warframe, they are going to make more abilities so just skip the warframe, save up the abilities and release them to existing warframes in update 15 or whenever.

That would be no fun for the players having to grind for a new frame.

If this game had any other payment plan other than F2P, I'd be inclined to agree with you. 

Unfortunately, with the game being F2P, DE's income largely comes from releasing content (I don't like it, but that's the way the world turns). Generally, for this reason, they have to hold back on adding too many things to a particular item, in this case being powers per Warframe. 

Every four new powers made can go into a NEW warframe...which will give them revenue. If it went into an old warframe...it will probably just give them a bit more hours played per person. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have it this way, (And in a way, it's going to happen because of these upcoming "generic" abilities), but the market will not benefit from it and so DE wouldn't do it.

If this game had any other payment plan other than F2P, I'd be inclined to agree with you. 

Unfortunately, with the game being F2P, DE's income largely comes from releasing content (I don't like it, but that's the way the world turns). Generally, for this reason, they have to hold back on adding too many things to a particular item, in this case being powers per Warframe. 

Every four new powers made can go into a NEW warframe...which will give them revenue. If it went into an old warframe...it will probably just give them a bit more hours played per person. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have it this way, (And in a way, it's going to happen because of these upcoming "generic" abilities), but the market will not benefit from it and so DE wouldn't do it.

That... makes a disturbing amount of sense. 

1-2 extra abilities sounds good but 12? that's overkill, even mage class in many RPGs have that much because it's the same skill for different element/buff/powerlevel.  Might as well converge them all into generic abilities which is what DE's doing right now.