The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De , I Don't Understand How You're Proceeding With Mod Dilution.

Deidaku

ONe the one hand you're striving to  reduce the loot dilution and improve it a lot. '( the ability mods issue ) 

But on the other hand you make mods for everything  

Hell I just discovered that parrying is usless unless you have the parry mod maxed.  It gives you a 96% stagger chance.....what the hell ?isn't it supposed to be based on skill and not a mandatory mod. that thing is just like serration , hornet strike stuff -_- 

And don't get me started on intruder , maglec ,acrobat , hush , whoa ren't even useful (yet I hope ) . A hacking mod is really REALLLY pointless.  

There should be more inherent stuff to the frames ( with the focus system I hope ) and not have a mod for every single game mechanic >:(

acrobat is usefull on some mastery rank test.

Hush is pretty useful for stealth mission.

A hacking mod is pretty useful for a mastery test which you need to hack a few stuff.

Aaaand that's it.....stealth isn't really viable yet unless you have loki . with ash it's till pretty hard because of how maps are made ( wide open sometimes )

Aaaand that's it.....stealth isn't really viable yet unless you have loki . with ash it's till pretty hard because of how maps are made ( wide open sometimes )

i beg to differ

even with Excal, any frame for that matter, stealth is still viable

meh those mods are more for specific styles, like i want to run a mission differently than normal, these mods help you do that. thats the thing though normally i wouldnt touch them but at least i get the choice to not be normal.

acrobat is usefull on some mastery rank test.

Hush is pretty useful for stealth mission.

A hacking mod is pretty useful for a mastery test which you need to hack a few stuff.

"And this is where I keep my acrobat/hush/hacking warframe mod slots...IF I HAD SOME."

Focus was supposed to help give us room for little extras like this, but apparently that got Soon 'd.