Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Morningrise [Recruiting Is Closed] [100% Research Complete] [Steam Page] [All Welcome] [Size 10/10] [Lost Seraph Alliance]

Endgamerz

2pu8T3y.png

pUqCdvo.png

TENNO THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN JOINING MORNINGRISE HOWEVER WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL AT THE MOMENT. HOWEVER WE WILL SOON ADVANCE TO SHADOW TIER AND THEN WE WILL BEGIN RECRUITING AGAIN. THANK YOU.

Please head to our Shadow Clan post if you wish to join!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/249645-morningrise-recruiting-100-research-complete-steam-page-all-welcome-size-1030/

Vist our Steam page for more info

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Morningrise  

Morningrise is proud to be part of the Lost Seraph Alliance                                          

Greetings fellow Tenno, my name is Endgamerz and I am the Ethereal Overlord of the Ghost Clan Morningrise.
(Soon™ to be Shadow Clan.)

Founded in the great white north Morningrise aims to provide a friendly and fun enviroment for new and veteran players of Warframe.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE

If you are already in clan please leave before requesting an invite to this clan.

INFO

-We currently have a fully functioning dojo with a trading post and all research rooms and research done. The dojo is still somewhat under construction but nothing to big.
-Morningrise has a emblem as well. (The Butterfly top of the page.)
-Since Morningrise is based out of Canada our time zone is (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) if any of you were wondering.
-We are currently at 10 members. (As of 5/31/14)
-Morningrise is right now a Ghost Clan (10 members) with Shadow Clan (30 members) being the final tier.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FAQ

Q: Who can join Morningrise?
A: All Tenno are eligible. I do however ask that you speak english.

Q: Is Morningrise an active clan?
A: Yes. Myself and others try to play as much as possible to keep Morningrise alive and kicking. I ask that all players be active.

Q: Why join Morningrise?
A: Morningrise is more than a clan. It's a community. Filled with friendly and helpfull people. If you are new to Warframe this is the clan for you.

Q: Where did Morningrise get it's name?
A: Google it...

Q: Cool I would love to join. How do I do so?
A: Either post on this thread or messege me ingame. My IGN is Endgamerz.

Q: I notice you have a Steam page do I have to join that?
A: No. But I would prefer that you do. Even if you don't launch Warframe though Steam. It's just an easy way to post announcements and other stuff since Warframe doesn't have a good system for that yet. Other that a MOTD.

RULES

While Morningrise is a fun and friendly community to be part of, there are a number of rules that I think are fair and will benefit all members of Morningrise.

• Be respectful.
    Please be respecful to all members of Morningrise, regardless of rank.
  • You must be an active player.
    If you are offline for "more than 7 days (8 days)" you will be removed from the clan. If you have a reason for a longer absence please give notice. I will understand.
  • Members must help fund the dojo. (NO Platinum or Forma funding is required.)
    All members are required to help fund dojo construction and research. I have put 35 of my own Forma (all farmed) and all other required materials into the Morningrise dojo. So please help. It doesn't have to be in the "form of Forma" but everthing helps. Help make the dojo look badass!

If any rules are broken you will be de-ranked to Leper Affinity. This goes for all members!

CLAN RANKS

Keep in mind all rank names and roles are subject to change. Please check our clan ranks page for more info.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Morningrise/discussions/0/540739861458858951/

Ethereal Overlord
Leader of the clan

Silhouette General
A very high ranking Tenno. You have earned my trust. Very few will ever make it here. Must be rank 12 to qualify.

Isolation Officer
Somewhat of a moderator alot of trust is needed to get to this rank. Must be rank 10 to qualify.

Dirge Lieutenant
The baseline for high ranking active and trusted members of Morningrise. Must be rank 10 to qualify.

Elysian Soldier
Same as Moor Recruit but has a cooler name and has earned more trust in the clan. Must be rank 7 to qualify.

Moor Recruit
The base rank for all members of Morningrise. Must be rank 3 to qualify.

Heir Appentice
The starting rank for all members.

Leper Affinity
You have broken a rule. You will remain at this rank until a decision to your fate has been made.

Thank you for your time and showing interest in joining. If you have any questions please ask. I would be more that happy to help.

~Endgamerz

Ethereal Overlord of Morningrise

We are inside the glade
Every now and then we wipe the dust aside
To remember...

Devotion eludes...

Edited by Endgamerz

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I have played Warframe on and off since patch 5-6 and I have now started playing it more actively.

I am looking for a friendly active clan.

So if there is any space in your clan I would like to join you.

One small problem might be that I live in Finland (UTC+02) But I tend to play more on weekends and evening/late night.

I will give you my ign and steam name since I'm part of dead friend clan so I know to leave it before you inviting me.

My steam name: Fezzes

ID: J0skus

IGN: Metamushroom

I am a very new member, having only starter yesterday. I've gotten a few weapons with my platinum, and am looking to build a new warframe. I am looking for an active clan, and this one looks very active and appealing! I'd love to join this, and I was wondering if I could join. Thanks!

~Mac

I am a very new member, having only starter yesterday. I've gotten a few weapons with my platinum, and am looking to build a new warframe. I am looking for an active clan, and this one looks very active and appealing! I'd love to join this, and I was wondering if I could join. Thanks!

~Mac

We would love to have you. Invite sent.