The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure What To Title This.

Anixeraeth

Hi, my name is Anixeraeth. some of you may know me from in-game already, but most of you probably have no idea who I am since this is my first post on the forums. I joined around the end of update 9, and I am currently Mastery Rank 7 (which I achieved today). Today I decided to step up and post my introduction (which is long overdue). The Warframes you'll most likely see me playing as are Ash, Vauban, and Hydroid. Since I missed out on operation Sling-stone, I've devoted a lot of my time in-game to acquiring all 5 ammo mutation mods. Needless to say, I now own them all thanks to my numerous runs on mercury survival in Apollodorus. As for my actual personality, I have been enjoyed playing video games since I was around 5 or 6 years old (my first video game was Super Mario Advance), and I also enjoy the fantasy genre for all kinds of media, so Warframe was clearly a perfect fit for my interests. Last thing I want to say is that I probably won't be on the forums much due to me being in-game most of the time, or playing other games, or just going places such as my local card shop (yes, I admit it. I play Yugioh as well).