Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New-Ish Clan Looking For Members!

(PSN)Gamefreak_09

When I joined it was a group of friends who liked to play and such. You know, typical stuff. But... things happened, some people got into a fight, someone destroyed part of the dojo... yeah.

So me and the other overlords have decided to expand the clan a little more and start focusing on the dojo. We love dueling each other and plan to figure out a way to supply different dueling rooms so that each room has different rules. These rules will help make it so that people who like warframes like Loki can still play, have fun, and have a chance against their opponents.

An example is having one room only allow non direct damage powers to be used. This means Frost can use his snowglobe, loki and ash can go invisible (loki can use decoy but thats not useful from my experience), volt can boost his speed, etc. Using powers that directly affect health won't be allowed. I'm not sure what to say about Rhino's Iron skin, I haven't had much experience fighting it.

Anyway, one of the overlords loves to duel (perhaps too much) and is interested in making a clan that has a bunch of dueling rooms, or at least as much as we can manage to get.

Our current name is currently "cholo crew", but we plan to change it. Like I said, this clan used to be just a bunch of friends playing with eachother. We have about 7 members in total, but the only frequent ones are me, anthony, and A1. So if you join and need help, I'm sure we would have time to help you.

(we need to still develop dueling rules, don't duel Anthony, he enjoys it too much...)