Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Final Devstreams Questions De......generic Warframe Abilities

Deidaku

Why did you guys completely dodge the question about the generic warframe abilities you've been telling us about at the end of devstream 27 ? 

it was as if it had never been talked about  ever.

What happened then ? did you guys scrap the idea altogether? Is it called by another name therefore you forgot ? Or is it within the focus system which means it can't be called that way ? Or you can't disclose anything because it might reveal too much?

They will always dodge questions when cornered, 27 streams and you are surprised?

Well it was so blatantly obvious that I'm curious why. Since they talked about it in previous streams and now *poof* it's gone for some reason....

Well it was so blatantly obvious that I'm curious why. Since they talked about it in previous streams and now *poof* it's gone for some reason....

I have been checking the streams and the overall progress in the game and came to a conclusion, they are pretty much unorganized and not bound to a real direction, they like something, they will try to implement or talk about putting it in the game, Warframe for all intents and purposes has no direction, it gets ideas here and there, nothing is ever completed, there is little to no focus on solving issues, balancing the gameplay or sticking to a concept, and thanks to the monetization there is no need to do so.

Yeah, they do seem fairly unorganized. It seems like a great place to work. Very friendly and all but not very effective overall.

Yeah that's a real problem/

that's why i'm worried movement 2.0 will take months as well. they should revamp it before making new tilesets!