The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....smite

Zero.No.Hikari

Well I tried SMITE today and I must say the game play feels different that LoL and it has a pretty go flow but I noticed how much each God/hero costs and how much money a single game nets, sure when I leveled I got 1k but that's still 4k short of the average boss so grinding there felt more like a chore than say here where you can grind but it's a instant reward for like mods or a new frame,  Also wish it was controller compatible give it feels like a TPS than a MOBA but I can't complain.  One thing I did see that caught my eye was the get all Gods new and current forever for just $40 maybe when I get cash I'll just buy that unless it's like a pay 40 a month then maybe not. but anywho.  SMITE, fun but might get boring fast for me anywho.

My friend really likes this and so I got the forever pack thing just so it's there and I can play it with him, but the game feels... bad somehow... I can't put my finger on it... it feels like a bad PC/Console port somehow. Like the action and control speeds don't match up, the perspective is wonky...

It looks so good on paper, but playing it is so very 'meh'.

My friend really likes this and so I got the forever pack thing just so it's there and I can play it with him, but the game feels... bad somehow... I can't put my finger on it... it feels like a bad PC/Console port somehow. Like the action and control speeds don't match up, the perspective is wonky...

It looks so good on paper, but playing it is so very 'meh'.

the reason is not enough ninja

SMITE is the only moba I like due to everything being skill shot oriented. That and having complete control over my god.

Instead of sequence clicking button mashing like most moba's this one requires actual skill and timing. I very much like Smite and can't wait for more players when it releases.