Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From New Zealand

manaia36

Hi everyone.

Just thought I would drop by and say a quick hello. I have already sank over 50 hours into the game since I started playing a few days ago. Totally hooked now. I'm already working on my first Warframe. Gathered all the materials and started the 72 + hours of forging. I am making the Ember Warframe.

I've been having an absolute blast in the game. I was seriously hungry for a good Sci Fi based game like this with the online part <33

I hope to make some new friends and I look forward to more epic Tenno adventures and building more and more Warframes .

Thanks

Manaia

You have done it wrong.

1. It's your second warframe.

2. It's always Rhino.

I think you're fully aware that I meant this is the first Warframe I was forging. And why do I have to pick Rhino? . I intend to forge many many Warframes over time.

A large part of the reason why I started Warframe was that I noticed there was a huge variety of different Warframes to suit different play styles. And tons of ways to customize. I'm not necessarily going to follow what is the done thing. I'll just keep on doing it wrong and having fun whilst doing it wrong! And play the Warframes that appeal to me the most

Anyways thanks for your reply

Edited by manaia36

Alright! Another player from NZ!

We should play some time :)

Awesome that is cool! Glad to meet you. South Island of NZ here. ( Barely coping with my fail DSL connection lol)

Glad to see another Kiwi playing. I'm sure there are probably quite a few of us. Although still rare I imagine !

Awesome that is cool! Glad to meet you. South Island of NZ here. ( Barely coping with my fail DSL connection lol)

Glad to see another Kiwi playing. I'm sure there are probably quite a few of us. Although still rare I imagine !

Haha, probably! How is the south? I heard you guys are getting it pretty tough. Added you!

I assume you're connected to the Oceania servers?

Haha, probably! How is the south? I heard you guys are getting it pretty tough. Added you!

I assume you're connected to the Oceania servers?

Thanks for the add. Oh I think I have been on the US servers actually.  yeah too much rain down here. Far too much. Not bad where I am . Just muddy and wet. I own two German Shepherds so getting them out in that insane weather for a run.. has been very interesting to say the least. But yeah the south is still the south. Laid back and going no where LOL.

I hope I can switch to Oceania if I need in game.

Thanks for the reply

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...