Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Rank Up Mastery

mounten1

i have been trying to fix this issue my warframes name is mounten1 whenever i try to rank up with mastery it keeps saying if i want to do the test i click yes and nothing happens after a couple tries it says please wait 24 hours please help me fix this problem the bar on the top left is flashing and im currently rank 1 

Could be you're having some latency with the game server. Next time, try hitting yes and just sit without trying anything else. Just wait and see if it is lagging out and taking its sweet time.

If that doesn't work then try contacting support in case there is some conflict with the Mastery test in question. Not sure on the second theory, as a friend who recently joined Warframe did the Rank 1 to 2 Mastery test and had no problems.

Edited by Ammolds

An explanation is that you are not seeing the interface while you are still in game, you are being beaten black and blue and then it says you cannot take test again until after 24 hours, mainly due to lag, before taking any tests log out, re login then without playing with any other thing on the GUI take the test. It should Work, if not it's something we can't solve, Contact DE nevertheless.

Your bug is familiar to many.  Likely you're also not allowed to access anything clan related.  Tickets have been submitted... this problem has been going on for weeks with NO response from DE.

Get used to being the level you are and never doing anything clan related.  Want that weapon thats one level away?  Nope.  Want to build something in the dojo?  Nope.

There's no fix, and until they actually SAY something instead of ignoring this... i'd say its likely not gonna be addressed.

yes there is a fix. But the only way I have found is to get the clan leader to disband the clan. I had the exact same problem but once the clan was disbanded I was fixed. If you are not experiencing the clan glitch then I am sorry but that is the only solution I could find