Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Blocking

Tatsukko

I enjoy conclave and I dont mind the blocking system but what I do mind and dont understand is that I can block a ogris or boltor in one game and if I join another it cant be blocked. I dont know what causes it but its super annoying when someone can block my boltor but if I do it I die. This is not a dig at conclave I enjoy it  and so do others what I dont enjoy is only certain types of damage can be blocked in different games. What I also noticed if you jump attack while someone is blocking you either die or they get knocked over and theres no reason I can find why it works sometimes and not others (I think its host). I know conclave is not smooth plane sailing with things like rage and quickthinking  but you can deal with that when you know what damage you can avoid and cant.

Please dont take any of this out of context I just want to express myself about this issue please dont comment just to start a flame war thanks for reading :)

Conclave was something DE kinda tossed in to appease players wanting PvP, along with the Dojo dueling rooms. I wouldn't be surprised if it was laden with bugs and they weren't terribly worried about fixing them, since that was never the focus of Warframe to begin with.

This isn't a dig at the devs, btw. They'd be perfectly justified in my opinion if this is how they felt about the situation.

Conclave is horribly flawed atm, and it's really sad. I've run into the same issue you're mentioning when I ran some Conclaves. I really like Conclaves, I've met some cool people there and had some fun, but right now when you're not getting one-shotted or fighting Rhinos with Boltor Primes, there's plenty of bugs and untapped potential. Of course, the PvE community here isn't pushing for any fixes :P