Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevensinlotus Shadow Clan Looking For Players

(PSN)ftme4

We are the SevenSinLotus we have been dormant for to long we are now awake and ready to show the world who we are. Our clan at the moment is small but we would love to become a moon clan one day. All of our research you care about is done meaning everything is complete, but the medium energy restores etc. We have a obstacle course as well as a dueling room and as soon as u13 comes out we will be entering a alliance with the Iron Army

smcb35.png

We have a custom clam emblem on the way and i hope you enjoy it. Now I don't like bein negative despite our name, but if you have not logged on for 30 days you will be kicked from the clan. Fear not though, because you may join again when you start playing again just message me or another leader. Our ranks are as followed...

Pride

Wrath

Greed

Envy

Lust

Gluttony

Sloth

The Unknown 8th

If you decide to join our clan please all i ask is that you donate some of your resources to things happening inside the clan. If after all this you are still interested either pm me or message my psn account (ftme4) or post below and i will invite Immediately.