The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man Of Metal Says Hi.

MetalCotton

I've been somewhat on and off Warframe for awhile now. I think I downloaded it about a year ago. My experience felt somewhat average at first, because I couldn't really get into the game (I'm relatively new with PC gaming, so there was a lot for me to try out.). As time went by though, I found myself playing it a bit more, and I've recently gotten relatively active with it.

As of now, I'm an Initiate running a Volt frame and enjoying every second of it. This game has a certain charm about it, and I can't wait to see what it'll look like in the future. I've brutalized so many grunts in this game, and it still hasn't gotten old. Yet I'm still on Venus, and get the feeling I've only just scratched the surface.

While this isn't the proper forum for clan recruitment, bear in mind that I'm a completely solo player, and would love to have some fun in-game with others at some point.Though for now, I'm content with turning every Corpus facility I attack into mass graves of shock victims.

I think the homicidal nature of the Tenno is getting to me. :v

The nature of the Tenno is indeed a vicious but beautiful thing.

Welcome to the forum, MetalCotton. Plenty of friendly clans from the small tight nit groups to the massive moon clans, so don't be afraid to find one should you ever get lonely out there.