it beckons, it crawls

The Tenno then gather,

with their swords drawn after

One group stood to the darkness,

to the darkness they dawned;

The Space Shinobi,

warriors of the great beyond.

3srbdgX.png

Hello, fellow Tenno. Let me begin with an introduction of myself, and the clan. My name, is JSTboi, leader of the Space Shinobi. I also speak in the stead of the second leader, Jonas, who is my younger brother. Created back in the 21st of February, 2013, the Space Shinobi clan was originally a small clan exclusive to close friends, my brothers, and myself.

That time has long passed. Currently, the only active and prominent members are my brother Jonas and myself. We will now start publicly accepting members into our small clan. Space Shinobi is also leader of the alliance Team Dai Gurren (inspired by the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), and are also accepting ghost/shadow tier clans. We are a relatively new clan and have about 5 ghosties in our ranks.

The Space Shinobi are a small yet efficient group of players. Right now, it is, for the most part, an army of two. We believe that small groups of players cooperate and work more efficiently together than larger clans where every member is "just another face." Eventually, we will upgrade our tier to Shadow, which will probably be the highest we will go. I do think that 30 members is still small enough to constitute efficient and closely-knit members, yet also still be large enough to make an impact on Warframe. I think it hits a good middle ground.

Clan Emblem

(currently approved and being implemented in nearest update)

jtNptEb.png

v1QlfNo.png

The Space Shinobi was created on an idea. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable Tenno to see if they could become something more. To see if they could work together when the galaxy needed them to, to fight the battles that others could not. 

We believe in honor, valor, and respect in game and in conversation. We believe in bringing honor to our clan, and peace and stability to the universe. Although this seems like a super serious clan, do not think that we do not have fun. Everyone is friendly here, and we are very accepting of new members. If you wish to join, we will welcome you with open arms.

ZWyyQAE.png

We have a dojo with remarkable progress, especially since most of the work and contributions for the structure AND the lab research was done 95% by me, and 5% by my brother. We do have all the labs, and we have an obstacle course and dueling room for your combat and mobility training needs. Although not everything is researched, we do have a large majority of the research acquired. We also have a couple solar rails currently ready for deployment. We have a treasury and trading post. Currently there is not much in the way of decoration, but I am hoping that with the joining of new members, we can get that up and running. 

I assure you that you will find the things that you need in the Space Shinobi clan dojo. And the things that you could need. x)

ex9Ptzy.png

All players are welcome, new and old. New players can find this clan to be a learning experience; and hopefully for the old players, a relearning one. If you wish to become part of our rise to greatness, you can see how to do so here.

YOU MUST BE: Respectful, kind, and just an overall good person to be around. If you don't like other people, obviously you shouldn't even be looking at clans to join, so yeah. You must be an active player. The longest you are allowed be inactive in Space Shinobi is 3 weeks. Any longer than that will require a personal message to me, JSTboi, so that if it is something important or something you have no control of, I will know not to kick you.

To apply, please post it as a reply to this post, or; if you do not wish others to see it, you can send it to me as a PM

Include in your application: 

- YOUR ALIAS (or any preferred nicknames)

- PLAYSTYLE (lone wolf or team player?)*

- REASON FOR JOINING (why do you want to be a Space Shinobi?)

- ARE YOU SURE (tell whether or not you plan on staying for a long time, forever, or just to test the water)

*Being a lone wolf I do not mean having absolutely no communication with the clan/alliance. Just if for the most part you enjoy playing solo. You are still encouraged to communicate with other members.

-Zinthir (Zin to avoid going on a journey across your keyboard)

-As far teamplay in warframe goes, I'm about moderate. I'll revive when possible but generally just hang out nearby but attack separate groups. But in general I do enjoy playing with others rather than alone.

-I've been wanting something to actually spend my clan resources on (The clan I'm in currently has all research but is dead), would simply like to contribute to something. (Mastery 10 with only 4 clan weapons and no prior contribution.) I'm not entirely into role-playing but I don't suspect this is really going deep into it, simply would enjoy a semi-active and close-knit clan.

- As I don't really have anything to go back to, I'm planning on staying forever (unless the clan dies, in which case it wouldn't matter if I stayed).

Important Note: I am currently in school and can only take time every other weekend to play. This means I will be missing the majority of days. This, however, does not limit the resources I can contribute, plus during that time allotment, I play about as no-life as no-life gets, generally logging in about 13 hours each of the two days, so spread out I'm getting ~2 hours a day. Come summertime, I will be on nearly every day and will be obviously much more active.

I understand if this situation makes you not want to invite me, it's a pretty big drawback. But I'd love if you'd give me a try.

Edit:Because of this cycle, I won't be on until 5/9, but if you would respond to this over the forums I'd appreciate it.

Edited by Zinthir

-Zinthir (Zin to avoid going on a journey across your keyboard)

-As far teamplay in warframe goes, I'm about moderate. I'll revive when possible but generally just hang out nearby but attack separate groups. But in general I do enjoy playing with others rather than alone.

-I've been wanting something to actually spend my clan resources on (The clan I'm in currently has all research but is dead), would simply like to contribute to something. (Mastery 10 with only 4 clan weapons and no prior contribution.) I'm not entirely into role-playing but I don't suspect this is really going deep into it, simply would enjoy a semi-active and close-knit clan.

- As I don't really have anything to go back to, I'm planning on staying forever (unless the clan dies, in which case it wouldn't matter if I stayed).

Important Note: I am currently in school and can only take time every other weekend to play. This means I will be missing the majority of days. This, however, does not limit the resources I can contribute, plus during that time allotment, I play about as no-life as no-life gets, generally logging in about 13 hours each of the two days, so spread out I'm getting ~2 hours a day. Come summertime, I will be on nearly every day and will be obviously much more active.

I understand if this situation makes you not want to invite me, it's a pretty big drawback. But I'd love if you'd give me a try.

Edit:Because of this cycle, I won't be on until 5/9, but if you would respond to this over the forums I'd appreciate it.

I have school as well, although I am not as limited as you in how often I can play. Your situation isn't that big of a deal; I will invite you after school today, haha.

It says you are already in a clan

Oh, sorry about that. I'll be on in three days, try inviting me at/after ~4:00 pm pacific on 5/9, I'll also send you a friend request once I get in.

Also, nice little bit at the beginning, did you make that yourself?

Edited by Zinthir

Oh, sorry about that. I'll be on in three days, try inviting me at/after ~4:00 pm pacific on 5/9, I'll also send you a friend request once I get in.

Also, nice little bit at the beginning, did you make that yourself?

Yeah, I did haha. I thought it'd be a nice little touch