The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Underslung Rotary Chaingun

Maljas23

+100

All my yes for a Tenno made under-slung minigun that works and feels like a godamn minigun. The gorgon seems pretty pitiful in comparison alone, as it just doesn't fit the vibe at all with the way it's held, it's underperformance when compared to smaller rifles, etc etc

Gorgon isn't a proper minigun. It's a stapler shooter in comparison. 

As for the argument that a minigun would take away from the 'Ninja' aspect of the game...

HA! WHAT Ninja aspect? Even since day one we've had barely any real ninja frames. Mag? Ember? Saryn? Trinity? What about the newer Nekros and Oberon? Hydroid even? 

C'mon people, DE's strayed so far from their initial concept. Tenno are greedy as hell mercenaries, only two of which bother with the stealthy aspect of the game. 

Also I don't get why players keep asking DE to add weapons from other games into their own game. As an artist myself I never like the thought of taking someone elses concept and using it as my own, I'd much prefer to design my own aesthetic and take on a weapon rather than rip something made by someone else straight out of their own game. Doing otherwise would make me feel dirty.

Seriously people, not only is it lazy but a Warhammer 40K weapon really doesn't fit with Warframe's aesthetic.

Someone here mentioned a MR15 gun and all I can say to that is... Howbout no? 

Mastery rank 9 would be understandable. I've gotten above that and so have my other buds playing this, solely by trying out new frames and weapons that they actually wanted to use and try out. Players shouldn't be forced to use every bottom of the barrel weapon in existence just to reach the excessively higher mastery ranks that require literally everything to have been leveled, even possibly needing retired or exclusive weapons. 

The game is a grind enough as it is, especially since now everything new is being made into a 3 day wait + 24 hour build + requires 3 Argon crystals that expire in a day + a forma to make one market quality weapon that used to have its main blueprint on sale for like 30K credits.