The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Graphical Glitches Update 13.2

PlebbyMilliner

EDIT: Appears to all be fixed with update 13.2.1. Thanks!

FPS all over the place (frame skipping). Most pervasive in the UI menus, but also in game.

Ceres and other shipyard maps = black rain
4WjsDkb.jpg

Water splashes from rain not loading properly
GC58ikr.jpg

Lighting flashes not loading properly
OX6QBOk.jpg

Sparks on tools not loading properly
megBmpd.jpg

Edited by PlebbyMilliner

Looks like i will not be playing to night with this FPS random drops. Wait for a new patch to come out :)

This is why other games have test servers so stuff like this don't happen.

Digital Extremes Ltd get servers hahahaha look i made a funny

Edited by What_is_your_ip

The Shipyard tileset glitches - particularly the rain glitch, which fills exterior areas with black streaks and ruins visibility - is rendering some of the Rescue 2.0 mission unenjoyable and, in some bad cases, unplayable. DE, please take note!

same problem here. cant see anything with the black rain and those stupid arc traps before the jail........... there were like 15 of them in front of the control panel... so many electric beams + black rain + electricity smoke = 5 fps = Dead = Unninstall

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=255322375

Edited by FusionPwN

same problem here. cant see anything with the black rain and those stupid arc traps before the jail........... there were like 15 of them in front of the control panel... so many electric beams + black rain + electricity smoke = 5 fps = Dead = Unninstall

likewise.. except i wont cry about uninstalling... its BETA! google beta 

I'm not relly seeing FPS drops what so ever except when most other people host the match, dunno the deal about that but I do see the black rain & lighting glitches all over the place. Doesn't bother me too much & I'm sure DE will fix it quickly.

hahahahaha yeah, cause you RLY uninstalled the game... xD how threatening... =,O