Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix This Game

Dreusyla

new patch has broken several levels, the black rain makes doing the harder rescue missions you just added nearly impossible and on some of the easier ones ive found that every time i die and am not revived by a player i fall through the map on a self revive, you guys owe me 3 wasted revives for the above issue.

not gonna lie im absolutely livid at the game breaking problems this patch has added fix this $hit now

yes you get 4 a day, 3 of which were wasted today, which basicly screws me out of doing any missions on my own away from the $&*&*#(%& pub players that use #$(*ing pentas in a stealth rescue which forces me to play that particular place more times than i want to

yes you get 4 a day, 3 of which were wasted today, which basicly screws me out of doing any missions on my own away from the $&*&*#(%& pub players that use #$(*ing pentas in a stealth rescue which forces me to play that particular place more times than i want to

4 revives for every frame.

You have 3 Warframes? You get 12 chances at life.

4 revives for every frame.

You have 3 Warframes? You get 12 chances at life.

yes, and only 1 warframe which i wish to use and have geared for doing these thank you for that...doesnt change the fact that this map on ceres is horrificly bugged as are parts of rescue still like the hostage being a complete retard bouncing between multiple players

Edited by Dreusyla

new patch has broken several levels, the black rain makes doing the harder rescue missions you just added nearly impossible and on some of the easier ones ive found that every time i die and am not revived by a player i fall through the map on a self revive, you guys owe me 3 wasted revives for the above issue.

not gonna lie im absolutely livid at the game breaking problems this patch has added fix this $hit now

who cares, shutup. They try to give you new content like every week & you *@##$ about some glitches which they are probably working on RIGHT NOW.