Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vapor Specters Are The Hardest To Get.

sp4rtan148

I dont know why, but I cant seem to suck at a mission and get a vapor specter, I have all the other ones, the cosmic specter was BY FAR the easiest one to get, pretty ironic huh? XD

Anyway has anyone else found teh vapor specters to be the hardest to get?

Yeah, the hostage really likes to gun down every single warden on his way out.

Just don't give him your gun or switch teleport the warden away from the exit so the hostage does not shoot it.

Is it a good thing that you have to try to suck... or a bad thing?

Its not really a good thing or a bad thing, its that its a little more challenging to do one thing, but not do the other, like getting the wardens not to notice you..... when you are using excalibur... -_-

Just don't give him your gun or switch teleport the warden away from the exit so the hostage does not shoot it.

THEN HE KEEPS NAGGING AT ME "Give me your gun, tenno! I can fight!"

AND THEN I TELL HIM TO SHUT UP.

Unfortunately, the wardens also really like to gun down the hostage. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly not impossible, but it's a lot trickier than just murdering everyone, sneaky or not.

EDIT: oh whoops I forgot you can get two points if you do it on an easy mission. Murder time fun time it is.

Edited by Worira