Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complete Chaos - The Harbingers Of Chaos Call You

ShadowMercer

Welcome to the official recruiting page for CompleteChaos!

Out of knowledge and logic, wisdom. Out of wisdom and distress, Chaos.

fp5jiw.jpg

Background

I've been playing this game since two weeks after the open beta release. The clan the I joined originally has since gone on to other games and, being that I was unable to secure Warlord position before the clan was disbanded, I'm having to restart the whole clan process. I originally started this clan with a friend who has since all but abandoned Warframe and I'm currently looking for a second in command.

My goals:

I want this clan to be about creating a solid community of friends who are ready and willing to help each other, be it in the game or with issues in real life. Gaming is a great way for people to connect and share their viewpoints and advice on certain subjects with others and I hope to promote that in this clan.

The policies:

1. You must be active

You need to log in at least once a week. However, if you will be unable to log in for any reason, you must notify me. This could be either a PM through the forums or in-game.

2. You must respect others

Pretty basic. If I hear from any clan member that you have disrespected them intentionally in any way, I will investigate and determine if your offense means that you will be expelled from the clan or simply demoted. If I get more people into this clan, I plan on having a panel of judges that will deal with any internal clan problems as well as some external.

3. You must talk to others

I've set up a Raidcall channel and am willing to talk via Skype. However, if you are uncomfortable talking with strangers on the internet, I understand and only require that you talk to people through the Clan chat if someone is on.

What we have availible:

- all research completed

- obstacle course with weekly best time displayed

- trading posts

- Dueling Rooms are under construction

- a wealth of knowledge about Warframe

Feel free to skip on reading the Ranks. However, it does contain permissions if you're interested in those.

Ranks:

Control Promoter: (I know it's awkward, but Promoter of Control doesn't fit in the Rank name in-game.)

The lowest rank in the clan, you will be demoted to this rank to signify that you've done something that the judges decree earns you this rank. You must have broken a clan rule, and you will be put on parole for the length of time decreed by me, my second-in-command, or the Judges (see Future plans)

Permissions:

None. You can appeal to myself or my second-in-command, or the Judges (see Future plans) for permission to host. However, we retain the right to deny your request. No more than one request per day. Any decisions made by one of these people will be relayed to the others.

Weaver of Words:

Welcome to the clan! you have just joined and/or have not yet been in the clan the minimum amount of time to be promoted (2 weeks of high-activity (5-7 days playing in the given week), 3 weeks of medium activity (3-4 days of activity), or 4 weeks of casual activity (1-2 days of activity)

Permissions:

Host - You can host the Dojo. This is simply to allow for easier and on-demand trading.

Liar and Thief:

You've been promoted! Congratulations! You've participated enough to begin you're ascent through the clan ranks. 

Permissions:

All previous permissions, plus:

Recruiter - You can invite others to the clan. However, any members you invite will be on a temporary 3-login day probation. If any rules are broken during this time, the person you invited will be kicked.

Manipulator:

You've proven yourself worthy of taking on greater responsibilities within the Clan and have been promoted as such.

Permissions:

Tech - You can queue research.

Promoter - You can promote others to below or equal to your rank. This will simply be used to help manage larger numbers of Weavers and Liars, should the clan become that large.

Moirai:

These are the assistants and trainees for the Erebos. Should an Erebos step down, a Moirai will take that Tenno's place.

Permissions:

Regulator - You may kick people from the clan. However, you must not abuse this power or you, yourself, will be kicked.

Treasurer - You are allowed to pull resources from the clan vault as well as edit the trade tax. However, if trade tax is ever set higher than 3%, an investigation will be conducted to determine who did it and that person will be demoted to a rank determined by myself, my -second-in-command, or the Judges as well as put on a probation, where the length will again be determined by the afore mentioned parties.

Erebos:

This rank will only be given to a select few who are trusted to treat the CLan and its Dojo right.

Permissions:

Architect - You will be allowed to construct or destroy Dojo rooms.

Tactitian - You will be allowed to deploy Solar Rails.

Khaos: 

The highest rank in the clan, given only to myself and my eventual second-in-command. We will have full permissions. However, we will accept petitions to not perform an action, and, should the Judges be implemented, we will have to defer to them before most actions.

Future plans for the clan if enough people join:

Judge:

This rank will be given to a select few that will make decisions for the clan. You may only be promoted to this position by myself or my second-in-command. However, members of the clan can put forward a petition for a specific member to be promoted to Judge.

TL: DR I started a small clan in hopes of creating a strong, in-game community. All research is complete, there's a trading post and an obstacle course.

Thanks for your consideration and, if what you've read here makes you want to join the clan, leave a comment below, or send me a PM through the forums or in-game. My IGN is ShadowMercer.

Edited by ShadowMercer