Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolves Pack - Recruiting Active Clans !

Hunter4all

qmyTJlG.png

XHuCeLx.png
Alliance Name: WolveS Pack
Alliance Motto: Fight For Honor
We started this Alliance because we wanted to collaborate, have more fun with other clans and conquer more Dark Sectors.

The clans that belong to these Alliance are very active and very cooperative with each other and we want to expand.
Xpe9tSz.png
We will put low as possible taxes and tributes and you will always see Resource Tributes 0%.
VRe81Hq.png
Every weekend we will hold a Clan Attendance Check to make sure that our Alliance doesn't have any inactive clans.
5lOf8zD.png
Contact Us At:
- Hunter4all ( ingame nick and also forum nick )
gpiF5c0.png
Send a PM to the people from the " Contact Us " tab or leave a reply below with the following details:

- Clan Name:
- Number of Members in your clan:
- Clan Tier:
- Clan Leader/s Name/s:
7szGKU2.png
You can help/support us by sending a "word" on the forum and ingame about the Alliance, by joining us with your clan or by helping us on our conflicts.

Edited by Hunter4all

I want to say something about the clan that created this alliance.

The name of the clan is Primus. We only have 35 members BUT 35 ACTIVE members. We have players that are online and playing even for 10 hours ( at least )

We are not interested in alliances/clans with a big number of members like, let's say 500members per clan because usually ( and when i say usually, i mean 90% of the clans ) only have 50 active of 500. ( even less ) and it may never surpass 50 players online at a moment.

This is why we are searching only for clans with active players. 10 players active is better than 50 semi-active players and better than 150 almost inactive players.

We use dolby axon and we recommend every clan from our alliance to use dolby axon. Dolby axon is just like Skype but better because it consumes less pc/laptop resources than Skype.

On dolby we have 2 rooms for the people in my country and one room International.

We are very friendly, we don't fight between us and we help each other every time someone needs something. This is how we are.