Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Cdma/evdo Usb Modem And Strict Nat

FallenDevil86

I live in Indonesia,South East Asia.and I'm playing this game with a CDMA/EVDO USB modem, I dont have any other internet connection. My question is how can I fix the Strict NAT issue? This only happen in warframe...it didn't happen in other online games.

Many players in my country still using USB modem whether it's a 3g modem or CDMA/EVDO modem,many of them have the same issue,can't join the mission (matchmaking problem) and other problem caused by the strict NAT.I really like this game.But this problem has annoyed me (the failed update and download annoyed me too),Please help me an others who have the same problem.

Sorry for my bad English...Thanks. :)

Edited by FallenDevil86

I'm from Indonesia too, and i use a smartfren connex ac682. Actually, i've always got the "Strict NAT..." error, but i've never had any problems joining a game.

As for updates, i can sympathize...usually 5-6 tries before it succesfully downloads.I'm no computer expert though, so i can't help you on this problem.sorry...

I'm from Indonesia too, and i use a smartfren connex ac682. Actually, i've always got the "Strict NAT..." error, but i've never had any problems joining a game.

As for updates, i can sympathize...usually 5-6 tries before it succesfully downloads.I'm no computer expert though, so i can't help you on this problem.sorry...

I nice to see a fellow Indonesian...:)

I'm using flexinet with Huawei EC1602-2.I don't know whether this is a bug or not...or the issues caused by the Strict NAT but sometimes when I want to join someone squad in the planet (eg:Saturn),I can't join the squad...or I can join the game but the game kicked me out...If I host the game ppl can join me. And one more thing my friend in the friendlist is online but the game said their offline...or my friend can't see me online.

try check your firewall settings make sure your firewall not block it.

No,my firewall don't block the game,I've disabled the firewall

Do you use DNS ? because i don't.Don't know if it affects anything though.

I've tried with dynamic DNS and fixed DNS...still the same (before the 7.7.1 patch). I'll try it again later with the new patch

Edited by FallenDevil86

have you try changing port in options?

As I've said before,I'm using USB modem,It can't port forwarding/change port.But I think It's better now after the patch,I've joined few squad/games (in Saturn and Venus),and even I've got the rhino helmet blueprint from jackal.:)