Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Open]The Celestial Wardens, A Member Of The Solar Coalition

Zenetos

Clantitle_zps7758abdd.png

ClanWhoAreWe_zpsd83fd946.png

In the dying dies of the Orokin Age the Wardens were a select group Tenno given the task of guarding their fellow Tenno as they went into cyrosleep. However many enemies of the Tenno came for them and the Wardens fell until only the three leaders of the Wardens remained: Zenetos, Iainius, and Krasus. A final assault on the Wardens left all three of them near death. With the last of his remaining life Krasus put Zenetos and Iainius into cyrosleep as well and told them to continue the duty of the Wardens when they awoke.

In the present age the two Wardens awoke from the Cyrosleep to find the corpse of the fallen Krasus and the threat of new enemies that sought to destroy the Tenno and decided on a new way to protect the Tenno. They founded a Clan based on the principles of warding the delicate future of the Tenno: The Celestial Wardens. Overtime they founded like-minded Tenno close to home (the U.S.) and even Tenno from far away planets(Russia) and together they created a Dojo, one where there stands a memorial of Krasus to this day. The Celestial Wardens continue their mission to ensure all their members have all the best equipment ready to them(Trading, and ClanTech).

Intent on furthering their goals the Celestial Wardens have join the Solar Coalition who also believe in the future of the Tenno and fight to protect their Solar Rails from any who would threaten their ward. 

SolarCoalition_Logo_zpsc907b1b7.png

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/207301-the-solar-coalition-70-clans-alliance-shadow-clans-other-tiers-welcome/

ClanWhatweDo_zpsce1eb4c9.png

The Celestial Wardens exist to ensure the growth of our members and our allies.

We help our members’ farm weapon and warframe parts to ensure they are properly equipped. We research the most advanced of ClanTech and make sure we are up to date on all the latest research. Trading is common among of members to make sure members and allies get the mods they need. Working together is the backbone of our clan, when we can we form parties to complete missions and on occasion we use Skype to insure we have constant voice communication. Our participation in the Solar Coalition is an important part of our Clan, we participate as much as we can when it comes to protecting our Solar Rail on Akkad Eris and have made sure we took down at least 1% of a Solar Rail in each Conflict and have achieved as high as 6% on our own. Most important of all we communicate with one another to insure we are having the most fun we can as we seek to be the best that we can.

ClanHowtoJoin_zps78dc472d.png

It is has been decided recently that a change of the Celestial Wardens is needed and that we need new active members to help in our current goings both as a member of the Solar Coalition and as a Clan dedicated to its members. We have reopened recruitment if you are interested in joining us please post your interest in this thread and either Zenetos or Iainius will respond to your request.

Please keep the following in mind while applying to join the Celestial Wardens:

-We would appreciate it if you add in your interest post what you would do as a member of our Clan to help our community. Whether it be talking with us on Skype or contributing to Conflicts, or even helping to decorate our Dojo we would like to know.

-While we are serious about wanting to help our members grow as Tenno, we also want to ensure applicants are serious about joining our ranks. Therefore, we ask that any applicants be at least Mastery Rank 4.

-Please understand the English Language. We do have members of our community who speak foreign languages but all of us have English as a secondary language at least. Communication is important for our clan and we only ask you are able to maintain communication with us.

Thank you for your patience and good luck. 

th_SolarCoalition_Logo_zpsc907b1b7.png

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/207301-the-solar-coalition-70-clans-alliance-shadow-clans-other-tiers-welcome/

Edited by Zenetos

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I recently stumbled upon your post here. At first i was impressed by the name and lore of the clan, that look ridiculously cool, for me at least.

I'm not a beginner to Warframe. Even though I'm only rank 7, I've been playing since update 5. I'm a friendly player that likes to help other people with their problems whenever i can solve them. I'm experienced supporter on the bettlefield, that means i won't be playing for my statistics, but rather to help my teammates complete the mission along me. My english is, well, to be modest, very fluent and I also speak a bit of french and my native laguage, polish. I'm looking forward to helping you contributing in all dojo's needs, being there on special events and of course i can share some of my knowledge about the game's elements with those who seek it. 

Thank you for positive outcome of my application,

Rafador