The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Display Crashing (Not Driver Crashing)

KrayzieCMB

Hey all, been having an issue recently that I can't solve. Every time I boot up the game now it is fine for a few minutes but then the display will disappear and have it look like I am on my desktop. The game is still running and I can hear icons being clicked by the mouse and other players moving around, Basically the display for the game drops but the game itself doesn't crash.

I'm running an i7-960, HD 6970, Sabertooth x58 mobo, 700w PSU, 8g ddr3. Any help would be appreciated as the game is unplayable now.

Thanks

Edited by KrayzieCMB

Hey all, been having an issue recently that I can't solve. Every time I boot up the game now it is fine for a few minutes but then the display will disappear and have it look like I am on my desktop. The game is still running and I can hear icons being clicked by the mouse and other players moving around, Basically the display for the game drops but the game itself doesn't crash.

I'm running an i7-960, HD 6970, Sabertooth x58 mobo, 700w PSU, 8g ddr3. Any help would be appreciated as the game is unplayable now.

Thanks

I am having same issue on my GTX 770. Only just started today, think maybe last few hotfixes messed things up