Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12 Second?!?!

ReiganCross

I have to shoot i don't know how many targets in as close as @(*()$ 12 seconds?!?!... ARe you @(*()$ insane, DE?... Thank you, guys... Really, thank you for @(*()$ locking my Rank level!... 12 seconds?! Really?!?!

And then i have to wait another DAY to try again... Thank for making me feel worse then playing a zynga game guy... Thank you...

Edited by ReiganCross

I'm not sure which rank that is, but from going 5 to 6 I failed it twice and beat it the third try - I for one like that there is a challenge to it, can't just skate past ranks like before.

Sorry if it's frustrating though, but there's always tomorrow.

Oh and, I'm pretty sure any progress you attain between being cap'd and ranking up contributes towards the next rank, so you're not losing progress at least.

Yeah, that's exactly the same... 12 seconds to shoot i don't know how many targets... To whoever Designed this, i hope you suffer a bad case of indigestion and stay locked in the bathroom for each day you're making me see this unholy flashing abomination.

Yeah, that's exactly the same... 12 seconds to shoot i don't know how many targets... To whoever Designed this, i hope you suffer a bad case of indigestion and stay locked in the bathroom for each day you're making me see this unholy flashing abomination.

Have you done any of the rank-ups after U7 was implemented? Also what rank mission is it? 5->6? If it is, it's not as hard as you think it is. You don't shoot all of the targets, just the one at the end of the path, not all of them on the path.

Edited by J-Pax

Have you done any of the rank-ups after U7 was implemented?

Tried this one for the second time today. First time i tried this i bought a Paris and tried to shoot the targets with it... Imagine how much i wanted to burn a Dev for just slaping a mission fail to my face out of nowhere as i didn't even SEE the time limit.

GOD never so much did i wanted to see some guy dying in a fire!

It'd be nice if there was a video of people doing this particular challenge... Haven't found one yet.

You don't shoot all of the targets, just the one at the end of the path, not all of them on the path.

OK, so basically you shoot every white sphere along the path, if the path ends early (possibly due to a missed shot) quickly scan the room for a sphere marking a new path to follow.