Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Unstoppable Team Recruting

SloMan

Ghost Clan is Recruting Members. We are Different then Other Clans, because We have:

-  The Easiest Constructed Clan Dojo (Weapon and Item Researches are Underway),

-   No High Ranks and Promotions. When you Join My Ghost Clan you are a Member of

My Ghost Clan and you have this Permissions: Invite Others to My Ghost Clan, Start

Research of Weapons and Items in the Labs and Host the Dojo,

-  A Website Developed by Me which is Private Now and Completely Changed (New Website

Navigation was Added AND Direct Access to All Website Features is Enabled).

Only Members of My Ghost Clan Can Access My Private Website. Permission to Access my Private

Website will be Assigned Only to Members of My Ghost Clan and I will Assign the Permissions.

We are Not Planing to Stay a Ghost Clan, Soon this Clan will become a Shadow Clan. After this Clan

Becomes a Shadow Clan I will write the same Post In "Find a Shadow Clan".

If Someone Likes to Join my Ghost Clan Add Me As Friend in-game Warframe.

After you Add Me As Friend, I will Invite You to My Ghost Clan. My Name in-game

Warframe Is SloMan.

Except English Speaking Members, we are Also Recruting Members who Speak German.

Post Written in German Language will be Changed Soon.

Außer Englisch Sprechende Mitglieder Rekrutieren wir auch Mitglieder welcher Deutsch

Spricht. Publikation die in Deutsche Sprache geschrieben ist wird Bald Geändert.

Edited by SloMan