Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes

Timdog

Question

11 answers to this question

Thanks! I feel like a rhino may just end up being a tankier Excaliber, so i may want to turf one of the two and get one of the cooler wareframes, assuming jackal ever gives up the goods on the last piece i need for the rhino :P

don't delete your frames~

it makes the Tenno's sad~

you'll only regert selling that hard earned frame~

I suggest just buying the slots~

they're only 20 plat for a slot~

very cheap in my books~

I think it comes up to $1.50 for 20 plat~

I'd heavily suggest putting out the extra cash to get those slots, bro. Honestly, deleting a warframe isn't really worth it.

don't delete your frames~

it makes the Tenno's sad~

you'll only regert selling that hard earned frame~

I suggest just buying the slots~

they're only 20 plat for a slot~

very cheap in my books~

I think it comes up to $1.50 for 20 plat~

^^ this.

I'm about to fill up my second slot with rhino in a couple days too. I wouldnt like to sell them tho (same goes with guns... apart from the starter guns I already sold those lol) I do plan on putting money in to this game but I dont really want to buy warframes if I can get them for free by putting some work in to it. So I will probably buy some slots and a couple catalyst/reactors with my first lot of plat.

The only reason I will sell a warframe is if I max all the warframes level but want to keep on upgrading my mastery rank. Would just sell and re-level it :p

A little related to this topic; if I create a Warframe, but don't have an open slot for it, what happens when I claim it from the Foundry? Does it dissapear into the ether some where?

It won't let you claim the frame~

it'll say you dont have the necessary slot for it~

nothing bad will happen, so dont worry~