The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

You Don't Have To Beat A Mission 10 Times To Unlock The Next One?

So my brother and I heard about this game and downloaded it on Friday and have been playing it a bit over the weekend.

And, you know, we played the first mission, beat it, wen't to play another mission, and the second missions wasn't unlocked, so we played the first one again. I think we beat the first mission 5 times, the second mission 5 times, the third mission 6 times, and the 4th mission 10 times. Since this happened from the very beginning of having the game we didn't know what was going on. Also we couldn't seem to find a lot of items that we were picking up in games in our inventory, oh thats a cool looking mod, where is it in the inventory. Then it seemed like, hey I think we already leveled up past that level on that gun... 3 times.

This game has basically been playing like a terrible arcade game where you just play with the same character over and over, never get new equipment, never level up, and only rarely get to try a new level.

We could stand the freezing and the crashing, but to realize that the server has basically been throwing away about 90% of our gameplay has just made the game unplayable.

I thought surely this game has only been out a few days and its just really buggy, no, its been out for freaking months, how could this game be so terribly unreliable after being out that long?

I have ATT u-verse and I tried to go in to my router settings, but when I forwarded whatever the two default warframe ports were to my ps4, when I entered warframe it then said strict NAT type, which I had never seen before, played a game, didn't save a bit of progress.

We have currently deleted the game and are redownloading it, but I am not too hopeful that it will resolve the problems.

Any suggestions appreciated, otherwise I will have to give up on an otherwise seemingly cool game and figure out where to go to get a refund for some pack we bought

What it sounds like your getting is the "progress was not saved!" bug that has been affecting a lot of players since the 12.4 update that came out on March 25. Before that update it was rarely an issue for people but since than it's been a constant problem for some players like yourself. There doesn't seem to be any fix for the issue. My only advice is just take a break from the game. In the next week or two we should be getting update 13 which will hopefully fix all these issues.

Well as I said I deleted the game, downloaded it and reinstalled it, and I also did a factory reset on my router. It seems to have solved my issues, I played a number of games today and advanced normally, didn't lose my progress from any mission as far as I could tell. Oh how sweet it is to actually get drops and level up and play new missions.