Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Swords Clan Recruiting!

(PSN)Soccer_Fan007

Void Swords, my clan on Warframe (PS4) is looking for new members of any skill level! In case you're wondering about details before joining, here you go:

We welcome any players of any level, it's a no-judgement clan

We don't require "strict hardcore loyalty" or demand that you play the game every single day

However, we do still want active members who don't stay inactive for months at a time

The clan is made, basically, as a support base...if a member needs help with a mission or something, we ask that         you help when needed and other members will do the same for you

Promotions within the clan are given based off people who stay as active members of the clan and are beneficial to     the clan

We encourage keeping open communication between members and that people also donate when they can to Dojo     projects and research but do not demand it

Lastly, our clan has every lab ready and available with technology research mostly complete for those who like to     build dojo blueprint weaponry

So, if you are looking for a clan that can support you in the game, Void Swords is a good fit. If you are interested in joining, please message "ThirdGoftheC" (clan General) or me, Soccer_Fan007 (clan Warlord) on PSN   ***Please make sure to message us and not send a friend request so we know that you are trying to join the clan***

Hey, sorry to anyone who has already posted to this thread. I only play PS4 on the weekends, so if you want to join and it's Mon-Fri, please contact ThirdGoftheC. He should be able to deal with the inviting by the end of the day. On weekends, we should both be available so feel free to message either of us. Thanks and sorry again for any inconvenience.